4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Need a gif of Trips popping up from behind the barricade and/or a reverse of his ducking behind it

HHH was falling all over the place like Brock Lesnar
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Dude was like a baby learning how to walk out there
laugh.gif

Normally it's not a good sign when the face goes over big on the go home show, but I don't see any way that Bryan doesn't win on Sunday.

I have a feeling a fatal 4 way is coming for WM. Too much focus around HHH/D Bry for it to be over and done with in the 1st or 2nd hour. 

IDK how they swerve it. But that seems like the way things are trending right now. 

Daniel f'n Bryan. That guy is the biz. He really gets the crowd's energy to another level. And it was good to see the game get owned. Looking forward to whatever may happen on Wrestlemania.

Great heat in the end with Triple H bumping like a pinball and showing ***, so WWE booking logic says Trips will be walking out Wrestlemania champ.
sick.gif

Though it would make for insane heat, if this actually happens...
hhh+with+the+world+heavyweight+championship.jpg

2558alsh3er.gif

....uggggggh....where do you even go from there??? Bryan needs to win at WM. Not at Battleground, Payback, or whatever. The good guy has to win SOMETIMES :lol:.

I have a feeling a fatal 4 way is coming for WM. Too much focus around HHH/D Bry for it to be over and done with in the 1st or 2nd hour. 

IDK how they swerve it. But that seems like the way things are trending right now. 
Yeah I think it's going to be a fatal 4 way match. Dbry beats trips but trip h still puts himself in the main event.

Last edited:
Report: Rapper Punches Fan At RAW
By Ryan Clark on March 31, 2014

The following is an article from TMZ.com:

Rap star Wale PUNCHED A GUY IN THE FACE at a WWE event Monday night — and judging by the way security rushed in to break it up, it appeared to be 100% REAL.

It all went down at “Raw” in Washington D.C. — TMZ spoke with eyewitness Jawn Murray from AlwaysAlist.com who says Wale was sitting right behind the announcers enjoying the show … when some fan seated nearby began taunting the rapper.

Murray says Wale eventually got up out of his seat and “the next thing I know Wale is putting the smackdown on dude. Punched him dead in his face. It was a full fight.”

Security rushed over and broke up the fight — and took everyone involved into a hallway. Moments later, Wale returned to his seat and began snacking on popcorn like nothing happened.

We’re told the other guy is also back in his seat.

Yeah I think it's going to be a fetal 4 way match. Dbry beats trips but trip h still puts himself in the main event.
I would love for it to be HHH beating D Bry with either interference or the ref gets knocked out and he uses his trusty sledge hammer then he wakes up the ref and pins Bryan.  

HHH is standing in the ring and says the Yes movement is over and hes coming for the title. As hes about to leave the ring "NO CHANCE IN HELL" drops and either Vince or Shane comes out (either one id be cool with) and says they've seen enough of HHH/Stephs abuse of power and then they make it a 4 way for the title. 

But we'll see how things go @ WM. But Bryan has to win. He just has to. Those crowd reactions cant be denied. Yes chants have to end WM. 

Report: Rapper Punches Fan At RAW
By Ryan Clark on March 31, 2014

The following is an article from TMZ.com:

Rap star Wale PUNCHED A GUY IN THE FACE at a WWE event Monday night — and judging by the way security rushed in to break it up, it appeared to be 100% REAL.

It all went down at “Raw” in Washington D.C. — TMZ spoke with eyewitness Jawn Murray from AlwaysAlist.com who says Wale was sitting right behind the announcers enjoying the show … when some fan seated nearby began taunting the rapper.

Murray says Wale eventually got up out of his seat and “the next thing I know Wale is putting the smackdown on dude. Punched him dead in his face. It was a full fight.”

Security rushed over and broke up the fight — and took everyone involved into a hallway. Moments later, Wale returned to his seat and began snacking on popcorn like nothing happened.

We’re told the other guy is also back in his seat.

They'll just call anyone a rapper these days :lol:

Back
Top Bottom