4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

On this week's MLW podcast, they were doing F/Marry/Kill with any female in the history of the business.  Been thinking about it a little while.  I think I would F Terri Runnels, Marry Trish, and kill AJ.

The build to Mania this year was subpar. Wyatt/Cena plus HHH/Bryan and who makes it to the main event are the only things of interest IMO. The rest of the card i'm not excited for. 

if bryan loses sunday I'm done for good honestly . him and the shield are the only reason i watch now-a-days 

Bryan HAS to win Sunday

Seriously it cannot go any other way.

But that shovel montage was hilarious.

Have this feeling that VKM is going to help Bryan win vs Triple H. And then have him and steph banned or kicked out of the arena. I just don't see Bryan winning clean vs Triple H or that he'll allow that for himself. Also i feel like one of the Shield members is going to defect and help Kane and co win....

But back to Bryan, also for some odd reason, I can picture VKM and Bryan celebrating in the ring when he wins the title lol....

But dammit whatever happens, I just hope D Bry finally gets his moment....

Last edited:
There are reports that Punk and AJ are engaged. She had the ring on tonight.

Had too much fun tonight...can't wait to go again in June!! That'll be my late bday present to myself..:pimp:

Gonna re-watch the show on YouTube or something later in the week just to see what the commentary was hittin on.

There are reports that Punk and AJ are engaged. She had the ring on tonight.

Happy for them...

2rei5w3.gif

Rusev isn't "officially" announced for the Battle Royal, right?
Correct, and he's been my pick since the entire thing was announced. Notice how they've kept him lowkey as of late and he didn't 'eem appear tonight.

Can't have your latest monster heel go 0-2 in his first two matches...both of them being a 30 man battle royale.
laugh.gif

Great heat in the end with Triple H bumping like a pinball and showing ***, so WWE booking logic says Trips will be walking out Wrestlemania champ.
sick.gif
PERFECT way to describe that.
laugh.gif

I will forever hate Triple H but I can't deny that when he goes Omega mode...dude is elite level.

BTW he's been wanting to turn heel for YEARS but Vince wouldn't let him.

I'm not buying that AJ/Punk ****. No way.

Last edited:
I can't do this **** marry kill thing because there are like 5 that I would marry and I'd **** almost every one of them.

Daniel Bryan and HHH are going to steal the show.
I think it has a legitimate chance at finally dethroning Undertaker's 5 year MOTN streak. Real talk. Everyone is so preoccupied about the possible outcomes yet there's little consideration for the quality of these matches.

We already know D. Bry is gonna cook. But I think Omega will be extra motivated because of the whole Punk thing. The disrespect was real and HHH is gonna make it a mission that night to basically say "**** you, this is what you're missing out on."

His pettiness might actually work in our favor this time.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom