4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

icGCv6K.jpg

We've discussed it before, it's not happening.

Sad too because they have the talent for it.

Kidd
Gabriel
Rollins
Neville
Graves
Kalisto
Sin Cara
Bourne
Zayn
Lefort
Breeze
Woods
Tatsu

These secondary titles need some life badly. I know Kofi had the US and IC title multiple teams, but remembering the actual "feuds" over these titles is LOL. Big E is basically a new jobber with a belt, and I'm sure Ambrose even forgets he's US champ :lol:
tumblr_n3q7fjMOwa1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n3q7fjMOwa1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n3q7fjMOwa1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n3q7fjMOwa1ql0k28o7_250.gif

I have always said that thee is a lot of talent just rotting in the WWE's midcard. TOo many dudes to name.

LOL @ Cuz that keeps saying they need to bring back the TV Title. For what man? They already have two belts that are just sitting. Why bring back the TV belt? The name of the belt doesn't matter. Hell, you could treat the IC or US title as the "cruiserweight" title without bringing back the cruiserweight belt.

Too much talent man

Yeah I didn't understand the whole "He wrestled in New Japan, so let's make him a white oriental man" mentality with Albert's return gimmick.

I loved Triple H subtly stumbling a couple of times after that last segment last night. Need .gif of it.

^

What was DBryant doing at ringside?

I had to look it up, was supposed to be CM Punk vs Tensai, but Johnny Ace made it CM Punk vs Tensai & Bryan

Cole: "We've seen this before, this is the green mist that causes vision impairment, THE CLAW" LOLOL

:lol: @ Punk selling the green mist like Tamina sells the Bellas offense

Last edited:
^ Tell me how it goes.

But yea I forgot to mention this. HHH wrestled a GREAT traditional heel/methodical match at WreslteMania. He was on top of his game that night.

Back
Top Bottom