4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Wyatt's vs. Shield III was great. They started off a lot slower and wrestled a more tv paced match with Ambrose and Rowan getting a chance to a lot of the heavy lifting. It all built up a great finish, maybe better than the one in EC.

Ambrose's promo afterwards was :lol: Rollins almost flubbed all of his lines :x

Last edited:
Looking forward to this Bryan show coming up on the network.

Edit: This is ******* awesome.

Last edited:
Triple H is one of the best heels ever and underrated in the ring.

He had some real bad years after the injury but has returned to original form. His stuff in 99-01 was some of the best work ever done

That Bryan doc was great, I fail to see how people don't like this guy. I'm one that usually sides with heels but not in this case. It is just great to see this kid succeed

I would have gladly paid $20 for that documentary on DVD. It's crazy how well it was put together in just a couple of days.

Was that Punk congratulating him when he came back thru the curtain? He had a blue shirt on.
Nevermind, it was a view of Rollins from his left side. :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]The hell..... I keep pressing WM Journey and it is pushing me to this stupid gimmick countdown...[/COLOR]

If this was 97 and wrestling was at its peak, this yes chant would be done everywhere, I'm talking after every sports win, big event or good result in life. So catchy, freaking genius

WOW !! that D Bryan (RTW ) special was so :pimp: and they showed some of his ROH days :nthat:

Last edited:
This D-Bry doc is flames. I missed the first half but I was able to play it from the beginning. 

I love the DBry Road to Wrestlemania special. The recap of his journey was pretty cool to watch.. props to the kid who was too small, couldn't talk and didn't have the look. :pimp:

I'd be the first to admit that I'm not as "wowed" by D Bry as most of you are but I am glad he finally won the straps.

I hope this won't turn into one of those "build them up to tear them down" situations that some fickle people do...

Back
Top Bottom