4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Rewatched Brock v Taker. Crowd barely popped for the tombstone and cross arm pin. For as shocked as they acted after it ended, even they saw what was happening and knew Taker wasn't winning that match

Last edited:
The Bo Dallas special in two years will be just as good.
pimp.gif
lol no way brah.

Rewatched Brock v Taker. Crowd barely popped for the tombstone and cross arm pin. For as shocked as they acted after it ended, even they saw what was happening and knew Taker wasn't winning that match

The non-reaction to the first tombstone pin is the crowd getting used to the fact that pretty much everyone in the past couple of years (HBK, HHH, Phil), has been kicking out of at least one tombstone and also that the spot went off so poorly, I remember Brocks head being at least 1 foot above the floor, that no one bought that it could be the finish. NOBODY thought that Taker would lose the match though, cept for Alex Riley.

Last edited:
Seth Rollins ‏@WWERollins 39m
@TripleH We will be your demise. We will take your throne. And we'll leave you with nothing. #HoundsOfJustice #MainEvent

This dude Seth.. gonna be repacked as Fandango's new dancer.

That was probably the worst tombstone in his career :lol:

Those near falls got reactions in all the previous matches :nerd:

The commentary was terrible for that match as well. The way cole just casually says the streak is over is criminal

Last edited:
So any wrestler that you DO like, what do they do for you that Bryan doesn't do for you? I am curious as to what makes you not a fan.

He's not even buff man...and he's pretty short

Seth Rollins ‏@WWERollins 39m
@TripleH We will be your demise. We will take your throne. And we'll leave you with nothing. #HoundsOfJustice #MainEvent

This dude Seth.. gonna be repacked as Fandango's new dancer.

"Don't worry, @WWERomanReigns, @WWERollins & @TheDeanAmbrose. I know all your names. I'll spell them right in your obituaries. #MainEvent"

Last edited:

I was there and def didn't know taker was gonna lose

Apparently there is now talk of a possible price jump of $12 or $13 a month for the WWE Network next year.

Man everyone shouldn't have a Tweet account. Some dudes just shouldn't even know how to use a computer. Wyatts, Im lookin at you......

The commentary was terrible for that match as well. The way cole just casually says the streak is over is criminal

For as good as cole was in the main event the commentary killed the Brock match from a TV perspective

Last edited:
Just caught up on the thread.. they have to bring prestige back to the IC belt.. if cesaro wins it I think it instantly becomes relevant, as long as they book him in the right matches... this dude ambrose might of defended that belt one time.. and you have big E getting eliminated in that battle royal like one of the bushwhackers.

Back
Top Bottom