4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

I came back for a little of Miz's reign since I thought it was cool that he could get to that level, but I tuned out rather quickly. He should be in a decent mid-card feud, though. Feel like all of the mid-carders should be involved in more.

Probably much this thread keep me in track with the current product. I stopped watching
after WM 24 but got back into it around WM 25.

This thread definitely keeps my attention afloat with the current product. I mean, WWF was my childhood when I was younger; one of my parents' first date was at WM1 for cryin out loud
laugh.gif
.It's hard not to always keep an eye on something you've always had a liking for, whether you "grow out of it" or not.
Exactly. I loved wrestling since I was 5. And I loved sneakers since i was 12. I will never stop liking them. Whether I keep buying kicks or watch raw every monday, that love will ALWAYS be there. 

I am glad we have Miz fans. Man that legit made me happy. Miz brought me back.
All jokes aside, Miz is one of the best dudes on the mic and one of the hardest workers in the business. To go from where he started to headlining WM is incredible.

I just despise the dude. And that's what makes him great. Because he makes people hate him and thats his job as a hell.

I can't believe I'm typing this 
tired.gif

Man MSG used to be so unique for WWF/E events. Watching Summerslam 98 and the entrance way and fans being so close to the ring looks so ******* badass

Last edited:
I think the best MSG gets from now on is an occasional Raw or b-level ppv..Such a shame..

Boarding the plane headed to WM! Can't wait for an exciting weekend with marks from all over. First time in NOLA - open to suggestions if anyone has some

Can't remember the last time Raw/SD or a PPV was at MSG. Only house shows lately. Apparently rent is too high there, and that's why they've been going to Barclay's as often as they have already.

Quick question for all you wrestling fans. What keeps you guys watching wrestling? I used to watch i back in the day 98~04 ish, The glory days! I recently tried to catch a few episodes of raw and smackdown and its just not the same IMO.

Good question except the Glory days were 89-99
Hulk, Warrior, Macho Man, Rick Rude,Million Dollar Man, Yokozuna, Bushwackers, jake the snake, Demolition, Roddey PiperThe Heart Foundation, Mr Perfect, Razor Ramon, Benoit, Shawn Michaels, Mankind, Undertaker, HHH, Stone Cold, Early Rock...the list goes on and on. Legends

I retired from Wrestling when Shawn retired from wrestling.
View media item 896317My last Wrestlemania. Had a great time in phoenix

I always thought this was the cusp. The most legends in one Ring.
View media item 896322View media item 896327

Last edited:
RR '00 at MSG :pimp: is still one of my fav PPVs. HHH going over Foley for the 100th time never looked so good.

Miz is a sucka. Don't know how any grown man likes that dude. Already bad enough all dudes still watch wrestling.

RR '00 at MSG :pimp: is still one of my fav PPVs. HHH going over Foley for the 100th time never looked so good.

Was there live (and at '98 Summer Slam). I remember my mom covering up my eyes when Mae Young flashed the crowd :rofl: .

-The reason WWE had Alberto Del Rio score two clean victories in a row over Big E. on television is because they are planning on doing a Del Rio vs. Big E. singles program for the WWE Intercontinental Championship after WrestleMania XXX.

As of right now, the plan is for the two to have the title match at the upcoming WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view, which takes place on May 4th at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

Why?!? Isn't del rio leaving anyways...? Oh I get it. Make him look strong by going over big E twice then losing at a ppv

Quick question for all you wrestling fans. What keeps you guys watching wrestling? I used to watch i back in the day 98~04 ish, The glory days! I recently tried to catch a few episodes of raw and smackdown and its just not the same IMO.

Good question except the Glory days were 89-99
Hulk, Warrior, Macho Man, Rick Rude,Million Dollar Man, Yokozuna, Bushwackers, jake the snake, Demolition, Roddey PiperThe Heart Foundation, Mr Perfect, Razor Ramon, Benoit, Shawn Michaels, Mankind, Undertaker, HHH, Stone Cold, Early Rock...the list goes on and on. Legends

I retired from Wrestling when Shawn retired from wrestling.
View media item 896317My last Wrestlemania. Had a great time in phoenix

I always thought this was the cusp. The most legends in one Ring.
View media item 896322View media item 896327

View media item 896377
I remember this one

Last edited:
Boarding the plane headed to WM! Can't wait for an exciting weekend with marks from all over. First time in NOLA - open to suggestions if anyone has some

Get some chicken at Willie Mae's Scotch House.

Mostly cause I don't know what it's like to not be keeping up with it, whether it's from actually watching it, or reading reports and backtracking. Been watching since 93, and my peak enjoyment years were 96-03. Once Raw bled SD of a lot of their talent, I started getting disinterested in wrestling, cause I didn't have cable throughout all of 2004 to see how awesome Raw seemed at the time, with Evolution, HBK, Shelton, Benoit, Edge, Jericho and Christian (outside of recaps and PPVs). 05-07 was an awful period and I almost gave it up entirely, then 2008 sucked me back in (mostly for Smackdown). So really, the minute I get ready to turn out the lights for wrestling, there's some match/characters that bring me back in and remind me why I started watching in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom