4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Yup. HHH has managed to completely overshadow some very good work by Orton throughout this reign.

Off to New Orleans in the morning! Any NTers that are going we should meet up for some hurricanes haha

Hope everyone goin' to Mania has a great time, I've been extremely swamped at school/work the past 2 weeks but finally will have time to sit down and watch some Network over the weekend. Nothing greater for a wrestling fan than Wrestlemania.. no matter how questionable the card/booking has been.

It definitely feels like the HHH/Bryan match is the Main Event, the other 2 clowns involved in the Championship match have been completely overshadowed.. if they could find a way to make that match go last it would be epic if Bryan finally beat HHH to end the show and win it, but that ship has sailed.

Oh well.. 'Mania week!

sidebar: NTWT WM deaded? :frown:

Last edited:
Virgil with fans :lol:

Orton just looks like a champion. But his reign has been LOL
tumblr_n3e224pf2C1qzkr3vo1_500.png

I see Randall hasn't improved his suit game much from his Evolution days :lol:

Club gets banned all the time.

But I hope dude is okay. Last time I checked, he was in the hospital after a motorcycle accident I believe

Club gets banned all the time.

But I hope dude is okay. Last time I checked, he was in the hospital after a motorcycle accident I believe

Didn't know he had an accident.. Hope dude is OK.. I'd sign e-card or something...

Club is fine, he wrestled last week

Well that's good.. Because I wasn't going to do more than sign an e-card.. Someone yell at him on Twitter for not being with us at this time of year...

A new Heyman guy is in the works.

Could also mean that a post-wm Lesnar face turn report from a few months back may happen.

Last edited:
WM 32 location to be announced sunday.

As soon as ppl are arriving to the airport in NO, "yes" chants break out :lol:

Last edited:
Quick question for all you wrestling fans. What keeps you guys watching wrestling? I used to watch i back in the day 98~04 ish, The glory days! I recently tried to catch a few episodes of raw and smackdown and its just not the same IMO.

Quick question for all you wrestling fans. What keeps you guys watching wrestling? I used to watch i back in the day 98~04 ish, The glory days! I recently tried to catch a few episodes of raw and smackdown and its just not the same IMO.

Same...CM Punk brought me back a couple years ago. But he's gone for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom