4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

daniel bryan cannot win both matches clean.... that would be bad booking
you serious?

your mother is bad looking.

let dbry cook.

dudes been begging for years for cena to pass the torch.

theres a good possibility that they are going to let bryan be this era's cena/stone cold/hogan (or at least give him the ball and see what he can do with it).

this not only gives us a fresh face of the company (should they give him the reigns and back him)

and also gives the opportunity for cena to diversify his character (since he'll no longer have to uphold the same character he's had for the past 8 years).

not saying this WILL happen, im not psychic like some of you dudes claim to be.

but i see the potential in the direction that the company can go.

enjoy the product.

Last edited:
Quick question for all you wrestling fans. What keeps you guys watching wrestling? I used to watch i back in the day 98~04 ish, The glory days! I recently tried to catch a few episodes of raw and smackdown and its just not the same IMO.

I guess because I grew up on it just being every saturday and maybe sunday when there was only about 3-4 hrs of wrestling and saw it evolve to what it is now (79-present). Big time old school fan but do watch everything else like japan, ROH and PWG, etc. But you're right, it aint the same anymore.

Quick question for all you wrestling fans. What keeps you guys watching wrestling? I used to watch i back in the day 98~04 ish, The glory days! I recently tried to catch a few episodes of raw and smackdown and its just not the same IMO.
Of course it isn't the same but it kinda is in the same. You don't know anyone, so you have no connection with anyone. I just got back into wrestling probably 18 months ago. I would watch from time to time but honestly what got me back into wrestling? Coming into this thread and PODCASTS. So once you start watching again, you will see it is still the same thing you liked growing up. Of course it isn't as star driven but you have to give it a chance man.

NTgTPZr.gif

bought the network yesterday on my laptop...watched WM 17...still got excited for the Austin and Rock match...good old days

Podcasts are a big part of it. Also, I have definitely mentioned it before but this thread is a huge reason too.

This thread definitely is the biggest reason I'm still here. I consider this my family on NT, moreso than any other thread. This is the one I make sure to check on a daily basis and actively partake in. Love yall 
pimp.gif
 (no gay stuff. man)

this brought me back :smokin

I'd skim through Raws leading up to this when the guy from the Real World won Money in the Bank. I'd only watch Randall & Miz segments. Marked out huge when Awesome hit that night and he actually cashed in

Randall segments reintroduced me to young Phillip Brooks. That expanded to all that stuff with the Nexus.

Then I came across a young jobber's E! True Hollywood Story youtube shows. Woo Woo Woo! Which introduced me to the Showoff! Hashtag Heel!

I've always been into wrestling but was never in depth with it until I came to this thread.

My friends don't understand it at all :lol: they laugh and tell me I'm not 10 anymore :sad

This thread definitely is the biggest reason I'm still here. I consider this my family on NT, moreso than any other thread. This is the one I make sure to check on a daily basis and actively partake in. Love yall :pimp:  (no gay stuff. man)

This thread definitely keeps my attention afloat with the current product. I mean, WWF was my childhood when I was younger; one of my parents' first date was at WM1 for cryin out loud :lol: .It's hard not to always keep an eye on something you've always had a liking for, whether you "grow out of it" or not.

Back
Top Bottom