4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

I hope everyone makes a note of the first match of WM. If that is one of the PPV questions, no one better get it wrong.

have they actually said why the Taker even wants to wrestle Brock?
Brock had like an open contract or something and Taker came out.  But no, he never really gave a reason.

Still better than last year when Punk won a Fatal Fourway to get a shot at Taker.

Last edited:

Man..I've pretty much resigned myself to having to sit through Sting/Taker at Levis next year
tired.gif

Its looking more and more likely that its gonna go down and then we'll probably get Cena vs. Taker at Dallas in 2016 and hes gonna call it a career (This is all assuming takers body doesnt break down anymore and he isn't forced to retire).
Ehhhh I cant see taker making it that far. :frown:

I will be doing a blog, but it will be more "professional" as I have coworkers that are interested in following.

For the unfiltered day by day, you can of course follow my twitter 
laugh.gif
Lol I gotta see both sides of the picture

wrestling is on life support and Wrestlemania 30 will be the nail in the coffin.

They can't even properly hype matches anymore. Don't give a **** about what fans want.

Fans clearly don't like Boo-tista. Clearly hate this Triple H & McMahon power monopoly. Making guys who should be title holders into jobbers. Fans have not liked John Cena for the LOOOONGEST. And this Taker/Brock buildup? WEAK.

Great, they're appeasing the PG crowd, cool. But longterm I don't think pro wrestling will survive.

And the shameless plugs. Plugging Arnold's new flick for a whole segment. Having dinosaur cornball Hogan hosting Wrestlemania. I mean I try damn hard to watch and enjoy these shows but the appeal is dead.

And nah SCSA ain't coming back. But see this is what I mean, here we are still hanging on to Attitude era superstars in order for the BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR to be enjoyable for us.

That's sad....What happens when all these guys are truly gone in 10 years? What will be left?

Brock is a G. He should have looked this dominant the whole build up to the match. Even though there was very little build up to the match.

wrestling is on life support and Wrestlemania 30 will be the nail in the coffin.

tell me about it; I finally got a nice size party coming again for WM30 and if it sucks people will not be back for WM31 :smh:

I'm actually pretty excited for the fact I may actually see D Bry win the title

corny. didnt go far enough. shoudlve F5'd him into a table.

Say what you will about flair, but at WM 24, pushing 55, dude was doing cross bodies off the top rope and had a hell of a match. Taker is 49/50 and looks 80.
I'm surprised Taker took an F5.  Vince had to be holding his breath in the back praying that Taker didn't break a hip.

I'm working during Wrestlemania, I'll arrive home around 745, will I be able to start the PPV from the beginning?

Will it be available on demand after it airs?

tell me about it; I finally got a nice size party coming again for WM30 and if it sucks people will not be back for WM31 :smh:

I'm actually pretty excited for the fact I may actually see D Bry win the title

and if he doesn't win I'm done. the fans are clearly ready for a real D Bry REIGN but my gut feeling is that they stiff him......

smfh....

and if he doesn't win I'm done. the fans are clearly ready for a real D Bry REIGN but my gut feeling is that they stiff him......

smfh....

If he wins I will keep watching but if he loses then I will go into my yearly hibernation from the WWE until probably Survivor Series or the Royal Rumble

I'm tired of seeing the same thing over and over again; every time you start to like someone they bury them and Orton, Cena, HHH, etc take the spots again

Please don't mess up Cesaro :rolleyes

I'm working during Wrestlemania, I'll arrive home around 745, will I be able to start the PPV from the beginning?

Will it be available on demand after it airs?
I believe you can start it from the beginning when you get home, but if you can't, yes, it will be available on demand immediately following the show.

Big E doesn't even matter no more
It's pretty sad. He gets little to no reaction and they tone down the personality he has a lot from what I've seen in nxt. But he also was busting people up every match, maybe some of the losses were for discipline. I dunno.

how much longer does ADR even have in the WWE?

Dude went from the next big thing to jobber for the jobbers

Back
Top Bottom