4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Your opinion is obviously your opinion, but WWE is in much better shape today than it was 3-4 years ago.  Today you have The Shield, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt and some other potential stars down in NXT.  A few years ago, miz v Cena was headlining Mania.

This reminds me of a video I watched today with Paul E..It was an msnbc piece about ECW debuting on TNN..They showed the top 5 rated cable shows and it broke down like this..

Raw-6.6 mill
War Zone-6.1
Sunday Night heat-5.something
Cable move-4.7/8
WCW Nitro-4.1..

I couldn't even imagine Raw doing those kind of numbers today..

Summer is a triple threat..Pancake ****, pancake butt, and pancake face..

I'm still
roll.gif
@ this Summer Rae/Nattie nonsense from Total Divas.

Unfortunately :smh: He deserved better than what he's been given the last few years, and it sucks a concussion will pretty much take him out. Unless he takes a lengthy layoff (like 4+ months), I don't see him wrestling more than 2 more matches in the WWE

Yeah man. It's a shame. :smh:

Dude might actually go out the same way Edge did. :smh:

This reminds me of a video I watched today with Paul E..It was an msnbc piece about ECW debuting on TNN..They showed the top 5 rated cable shows and it broke down like this..

Raw-6.6 mill
War Zone-6.1
Sunday Night heat-5.something
Cable move-4.7/8
WCW Nitro-4.1..

I couldn't even imagine Raw doing those kind of numbers today..

exactly,

and keep in mind. Raw and Nitro were going head to head during Monday Night Wars and they were both doing NUMBERS.

Competition was good for the WWE........

Summer is a triple threat..Pancake ****, pancake butt, and pancake face..

always wanted to see a girl with pancake butt, naked in real life, just to know what it looks like clothes on vs clothes off :lol: Summer looks aight to me though. Haven't seen her on Divas or anything though, that could ruin it

and thanks for the answers regarding my WM questions :smokin

Back
Top Bottom