4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

wrestling is on life support and Wrestlemania 30 will be the nail in the coffin.

They can't even properly hype matches anymore. Don't give a **** about what fans want.

Fans clearly don't like Boo-tista. Clearly hate this Triple H & McMahon power monopoly. Making guys who should be title holders into jobbers. Fans have not liked John Cena for the LOOOONGEST. And this Taker/Brock buildup? WEAK.

Great, they're appeasing the PG crowd, cool. But longterm I don't think pro wrestling will survive.

And the shameless plugs. Plugging Arnold's new flick for a whole segment. Having dinosaur cornball Hogan hosting Wrestlemania. I mean I try damn hard to watch and enjoy these shows but the appeal is dead.

And nah SCSA ain't coming back. But see this is what I mean, here we are still hanging on to Attitude era superstars in order for the BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR to be enjoyable for us.

That's sad....What happens when all these guys are truly gone in 10 years? What will be left?
I bet you've made this exact same post for the last 3-4 years.
Say what you will about flair, but at WM 24, pushing 55, dude was doing cross bodies off the top rope and had a hell of a match. Taker is 49/50 and looks 80.
I feel you but Taker's had the best match at Wrestlemania for at LEAST five consecutive years. Pretty good for a guy in his mid-late 40's. Even though he's gonna die on Sunday, I'm not doubting his ability to work until he actually shows his age during a match. He's earned that.

I know this has probably been answered before I started following the wrestling threads but why is there a new thread made every week or two instead of one main wrestling thread?

Just curious
nerd.gif
Honestly, too many shows on every week for there to be one all encompassing wrestling thread.

Some things are bound to get lost in the shuffle.

We've had one wrestling thread last for 2 weeks thanks to 4w's laziness
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
, but anything longer than that would be overkill IMO.

nah truth be told the past 3-4 years whenever I'd tune in I'd tune out within 5-10 mins.

past year I've been really trying to get back into it. I got a toddler and I want to be able to share this with him like my father did with me.

can't even watch an episode w/o cringing.....it's terrible.

nah truth be told the past 3-4 years whenever I'd tune in I'd tune out within 5-10 mins.

past year I've been really trying to get back into it. I got a toddler and I want to be able to share this with him like my father did with me.

can't even watch an episode w/o cringing.....it's terrible.
Your opinion is obviously your opinion, but WWE is in much better shape today than it was 3-4 years ago.  Today you have The Shield, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt and some other potential stars down in NXT.  A few years ago, miz v Cena was headlining Mania.

Your opinion is obviously your opinion, but WWE is in much better shape today than it was 3-4 years ago.  Today you have The Shield, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt and some other potential stars down in NXT.  A few years ago, miz v Cena was headlining Mania.

I agree its improved but it still isn't what it once was. Guys don't have that microphone game the greats had.

I will say this tho, injuries have had a hand in the lowered quality. also guys just moving away from the sport.

Christian would still be a headliner and the Rock just was not the same when he came back. Just didn't have that microphone game like he used to. Just wasn't the most electric man in sports entertainment anymore.

SCSA's neck injury ended his career prematurely. Triple H has clearly lost a step or two. But old heads aside, the guys you mentioned while definitely quality talent aren't on that transcendent level.

IDK maybe I got spoiled, we just happened to grow up in a golden age of wrestling and I just got spoiled....

The Wyatts are cool tho, but it's still Husky Harris with a beard.....

Last edited:
Was about to say this. They've made Big E look like a goof. I would rather Del Rio or Christian have the title at this point

Christian is prolly done..imo.

Unfortunately :smh: He deserved better than what he's been given the last few years, and it sucks a concussion will pretty much take him out. Unless he takes a lengthy layoff (like 4+ months), I don't see him wrestling more than 2 more matches in the WWE

Why are we being congratulated for Raw being the top cable show on Monday night's?

And in reality, Raw's ratings leading into Mania are much weaker than past years this year.

Back
Top Bottom