4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Lethal Consequences 
nthat.gif

I miss you Punk!!! http://t.co/qss4pjrjaw
— Rey Mysterio (@reymysterio) April 5, 2014
Not good Ron.

Am I the only one that has the Network but will be paying for Mania on PPV anyways?

Reason is, I'm scared of the Network lagging tomorrow. 
I'd say to gauge how the streaming quality is during the preshow before purchasing. That would suck to shell out that much only to find out the stream went smoothly.

Watching valentines day at massacre and kings raspy voice is buggin. Dude needs to clear his throat :lol:

Also dlo was the truth back then! Dude had a nice moveset and was light on his feet for a guy his size.

And Debra's legs :pimp:

Last edited:
Watching valentines day at massacre and kings raspy voice is buggin. Dude needs to clear his throat :lol:

Also dlo was the truth back then! Dude had a nice moveset and was light on his feet for a guy his size.

And Debra's legs :pimp:

Big Show's debut was so bad :smh:

1. I feel like a sucka for watching a Red Carpet for anything.

2. Does Maria Minuteos have a butt? I don't know if the straps on her dress are accentuating it.

3. Usos love black girls I see. Non-Total Divas USO's girl was aight.

4. Renee Young is weak

5. Hulk's Wife had some ******* man. Sheesh. Brooke too.

6. Byron Saxon's suit was horrible man.

7. Queen Sharmel's hair was looking good too

:pimp: Renee/Summer/Alicia

everyone looks all dolled up/dapper.

So far the feed is running great. Just hope it's this effective tomorrow... if this runs perfectly tomorrow, it will probably be the best $10 bucks I've spent in my life.

Last edited:
Damn Alicia Fox is cut up man. She overdoes it with the eye makeup man. You can't even see the whites in her eyes. She is looking good though. Even though I hate weaves.

Back
Top Bottom