4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

no pick is worst then me picking titus o'neil to win the battle royal.

just watched how kane sonned mr t...that was so wrong, but he was rambling

Mr. T's speech
indifferent.gif

Today's the day fellas. No matter how ****** the card looks this year, it's still one of my favorite events of the year.

What are y'all drinking tonight (cough cough Stillin where you at)? I'm trying to track down some 21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon. My girl said her local place back in philly had me already and were selling for $8 a sixer :pimp:

Those who have been on this journey since SS. TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT. Dat boy D-Bry :pimp:

Mania day has arrived I'm ready

Jake's speech straight from the heart. I aint gonna lie I didn't think him or Hall would live to this day. They both was knocking on deaths door. Nice to see them get their demons in check and are on the right path.

Mania day has arrived I'm ready

Jake's speech straight from the heart. I aint gonna lie I didn't think him or Hall would live to this day. They both was knocking on deaths door. Nice to see them get their demons in check and are on the right path.
This. From seeing him on that E:60 doc a few years ago barely coherent to now when he did that Razor walk/slide walking out with the Bellas last night 
pimp.gif
 Truly amazing man on the progress he's made. I wouldn't wish addiction on my worst enemy. Congrats Scott 
pimp.gif

Bout to head out get some grub and then walk over to the superdome for Mania!!! My body is ready

Today's the day fellas. No matter how ****** the card looks this year, it's still one of my favorite events of the year.

What are y'all drinking tonight (cough cough Stillin where you at)? I'm trying to track down some 21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon. My girl said her local place back in philly had me already and were selling for $8 a sixer :pimp:

Those who have been on this journey since SS. TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT. Dat boy D-Bry :pimp:

I tried to find Hell or High myself but it's not in season quite yet so I grabbed a variety case Kunda made in King of Prussia
View media item 901046

Food wise I am working with jerk chicken stromboli's, meatballs, wings, feta artichoke dip, snacks, etc all made from scratch :pimp:

Wrestlemania Part is back in business :pimp:

Last edited:
I tried to find Hell or High myself but it's not in season quite yet so I grabbed a variety case Kunda made in King of Prussia
Check your local Giant. That's where my girl got hers. City ave btw.

That Prism is phenomenal by the way. So damn refreshing

Back
Top Bottom