4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Checking out Mania 28 on the Network and it's a little choppy on my Roku...seeds of concern are beginning to creep into today's planned squared circle utopia.

30_PreShow_0405_0278.jpg

02_HOF_0405_0256.jpg
10_HOF_0405_0458.jpg

Samoans love Black women.

Last edited:
View media item 900916
Mania Sunday :pimp:

Hopefully Roman Reigns is a die-hard Mr. T fan and spears the snot out of the t.v.-commercial-lawyer-lookin-Kane for doing him dirty last night.

Last edited:
Giving someone 10$ if I can watch WRESTLEMANIA on their network haha:smile:

Jk* I bought one subscription

Last edited:
^ I'm pretty sure he's looking to find a nearby NT'er with whom to watch the event and offering to put up pizza money.

Would love Austin and Rock to bump into each other backstage and have a quick stare down, followed by a laugh and sharing of a Steveweiser.

#ManiaWishes .. what's yours?

Last edited:
I just bought my subscription lol. Will it be HD If I watch it on my ps4 or can I watch it on Directv?

Would love Austin and Rock to bump into each other backstage and have a quick stare down, followed by a laugh and sharing of a Steveweiser.

#ManiaWishes .. what's yours?

Sting rafter sighting

D Bry leaves as champ

If #2 doesn't happen my gf is gonna have to take care of herself tonight

Any one else got their credit card companys number on deck for when the network crashes? I'd honestly rather pay my cable provider $60 once for 100% HD quality instead of a choppy internet stream. I really really hope I dont have to but I dont think things wil go smoothly tonight.

Any one else got their credit card companys number on deck for when the network crashes? I'd honestly rather pay my cable provider $60 once for 100% HD quality instead of a choppy internet stream. I really really hope I dont have to but I dont think things wil go smoothly tonight.

I second this. I hope it's HD on my PS4 And HD Wm 30 on DTV is 60$

Back
Top Bottom