4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

I think the place by me has it

I almost copped a case of DFH Festina Peche left from last year

I remember you saying that that was flames. Any experience with the new spring DFH ones? Piercing pils and aprihop? Local bottle shops just got those in

Steve Austin ‏@steveaustinBSR 28s
Helluva time at HOF last night. Drank wine w @RealKevinNash till 4am booking the territory. Congrats to the new members. #ilovemymother

:rofl:

I remember you saying that that was flames. Any experience with the new spring DFH ones? Piercing pils and aprihop? Local bottle shops just got those in

Both are top notch; my best friend has Aprihop as one of his top beers of all time. Piercing Pils was awesome as well.

They just opened the Conshohocken Brewing Company on Tuesday so I was pretty stoked. I might go fill a growler for tonight.

Last edited:
Carlito with the wwe ether then checkin out dat mass at the HOF ceremony
roll.gif

Super Bowl of wrestling day. Happy day to all and let's hope the curtains close to 70000+ chanting yes yes yes yes yes.

Miz is going to win the Battle Royal tonight. He has to win with all the ******** they done to him in the last month

#ManiaWishes .. what's yours?
An entertaining event with some great matches/segments. That's all I ever want.

IDK yet what I'm doing for the show, but I know for a fact it'll involve food, liquor & keeping off NT/Twitter. Just gotta figure out the details.

Hope y'all have a good time broskis.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Feels like Christmas morning, I swear.

I felt the same way this morning. Been thinking about today as if it's a holiday for me. Definitely has that Super Bowl vibe. Good thing is every year it feels like your teams in it :pimp:

View media item 900906

Gotta go cop me some brews and chicken wings

Me too. I'm about to order steak pizza wings and cheesy garlic bread. Then heading to my nearest bevmo and copping a few different brews. :pimp:

Got my dbry respect the beard shirt on. :pimp:

If you don't have the network yet your not a wrestling fan.

My man. Got it since release day. But DC will tell you otherwise. If you don't listen to podcast you're not a true fan. I myself do both. Network and podcasts. :pimp:

What podcasts do you guys listen to? So far I have been going between Talk Is Jericho, The Ross Report and The Steve Austin show.

Was about to ask where I can watch Jake's speech online but I guess thats why I have the network. His speech hit me right in the feels. Then I fastforwarded to end Mr. T's..jesus chris that was ridiculous. The whole crowd was disgusted by it

Prob. gonna grab a few slices, a Chicken Parm dinner and some Blue Moon.

I have been tryin to eat healthy for the past few months but shh, it's Wrestlemania right?

Welp, that trophy guarantees me having an imperfect score on the WM survey :lol:

5 hours...:pimp:

MLW the best, Austin, Austin Unleashed, Ross Report, Talk is Jericho (unless he has some metal guy on), Busted Open on Sirius.  

Austin's a funny guy. Too bad Jabronis nowadays won't ever learn how to survive and get put through the grinder like that to develop even half the charisma soaked in his jock strap.

Back
Top Bottom