4 Lokos !!

sick.gif

I did 3 once. Not a good night, not a good experience. RIP to my insides.

Grape, fruit punch, lemonade flavors though
pimp.gif

welp

we know one things for sure, OP you have ZERO taste in alcoholic beverages and would probably drink a mans swamp as s if it was distilled properly
sick.gif

-The Juice

yall talkin bout rip, but so wat its alcohol...freeze me sir. and yall tryna say u drink quality liqour, me too but hell im just posted tonight. stop tryna %%%$ on me. anyway these 4 lokos is the truth
pimp.gif

First taste a while back "not bad"..Had it a second time and realized "what the __ was I thinking?" :X

yall flexin, its a 12% alcohol beer wit a fruity taste. i aint gotta drink vsop every night. stop tryna act like yall better than me lol

My boy downed 4 of those last night, along with a Long Island and a few beers.....needless to say he was %+@%#* up
laugh.gif

had them at school, they aren't THAT bad but if your gonna drink something like that, I'd go for Mike's hard lemonade
glasses.gif

It's basically blackout in a can. I had two of those in a one hour period one night. I don't remember anything after that.

They're great if you're just looking to get drunk quick, but I dunno if I'd be able to just sit around and drink one...

man me and my cousin crushed 6 of them in one night ... 3 a piece had me all sorts of ways ... thats what i get for %$@++! with them youngins and that new %%$! ... i grew up on MD 20/20, not this energy/alcohol @$**#$%# ...

Back
Top Bottom