4 Lokos !!

Originally Posted by eashawty

yall flexin, its a 12% alcohol beer wit a fruity taste. i aint gotta drink vsop every night. stop tryna act like yall better than me lol

I feel you.

tmay407 wrote:
They're great if you're just looking to get drunk quick, but I dunno if I'd be able to just sit around and drink one...

Exactly.

i actually like them !!! get you pretty buzzed !!! i think the blueberry is the best !!!! then it goes watermelon then orange
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5 4lokos between 4 of us...girls were gone after sharing one. my ninja tryed to be a champ and chung 2 of em...he threw up on my hoody that was on his bed
sick.gif
I was so drunk that i felt like i was watching a movie in my head...Im not with #team4loko son.

Blue ras and Watermelon are the better of all the flavors. They are blackouts in a can. I had 4 once and blacked out.

Everybody at my university be on them. They are cheap, dont taste horrible (but that doesnt mean they taste good), and they will get you faded quick.

Last night some of my friends did The Four Loko race. Played mario kart and you gotta finish your loko before the end of the 4th race. Also, no drinking and driving, so gotta put down the controller while drinking. Good way to end up blacked out/in the toilet.

They taste horrible, but they get the job done.
I'm not really a big drinker, so I'll just down one of these and be good for the nightith

Does anyone know of any liquor that has the same alcohol percentage (12%) but without a fruity flavor for under 3.50?

These things are official if you're trying to get Blackout for under 3 dollars.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

man me and my cousin crushed 6 of them in one night ... 3 a piece had me all sorts of ways ... thats what i get for %$@++! with them youngins and that new %%$! ... i grew up on MD 20/20, not this energy/alcohol @$**#$%# ...

word MD 20/20 and these
4a999d68_cisco_flavors.jpg

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by eashawty

yall flexin, its a 12% alcohol beer wit a fruity taste. i aint gotta drink vsop every night. stop tryna act like yall better than me lol

I feel you.

tmay407 wrote:
They're great if you're just looking to get drunk quick, but I dunno if I'd be able to just sit around and drink one...

Exactly.

idk where if they sell nutcrackers where yall from but all my nyc cats know these lokos creep on u like a nutcraker. u drink one and ur like "nahh im good i dont feel it yet" then they drink more then they end up drunk in the middle of drinkin the second one
laugh.gif

imma drinker and i went to 7-11 in the city(NYC) my WBs (whiteboys) put me on, told me to drink 2...after that 1st i was done....whomever said these are for girls are lyin fam...they go hard

I'm gonna go ahead and call ducktales on anyone who claims they drank more than 2 and didn't black out and/or get really sick.

Back
Top Bottom