(4) THUNDER vs (5) NUGGETS 1st Round Thread: OKC leads 3-1; Game 5, 4/27 @OKC [9:30 pm ET/TNT]

There was no foul on that last play...the D was just solid by harden. Im a Jr Smith fan btw. they needed a better play coming out of the timeout to get JR free, thats on george karl. 

Originally Posted by show time 96

30t6p3b.gif
 Karl did  JR & TY dirty by not playing them

Yup, Felton and Chandler got way too much playing time. They did absolutely nothing when it mattered most

George Karl draws up a terrible play in a playoff game. Color me shocked. The guy is the worst playoff coach ever.

George Karl draws up a terrible play in a playoff game. Color me shocked. The guy is the worst playoff coach ever.

Yup, Felton and Chandler got way too much playing time. They did absolutely nothing when it mattered most
If JR wasn't coming back before tonight he damn sure isn't coming back now. George just burying him on the bench. Granted he wasn't hitting but when you are down and need threes you gotta put JR in there. Felton and bum *** Wilson Chandler. I just don't see why George won't play JR. He hasn't played any worse this series then Wilson or Felton.

roll.gif
@ that smirk JR had when he came in for the last 20 seconds.

If JR wasn't coming back before tonight he damn sure isn't coming back now. George just burying him on the bench. Granted he wasn't hitting but when you are down and need threes you gotta put JR in there. Felton and bum *** Wilson Chandler. I just don't see why George won't play JR. He hasn't played any worse this series then Wilson or Felton.

roll.gif
@ that smirk JR had when he came in for the last 20 seconds.

JR Smith need to go to a contender. He's wasting his talent
I would be shocked if he is in a Nuggets uniform next year. George has lost all faith in him and quite frankly I can't see why JR would want to come back here after this year. Second half of the season Karl did him dirty playing time wise. Just watching him sit on the bench the entire fourth quarter his body language told you he isn't coming back to Denver.

JR Smith need to go to a contender. He's wasting his talent
I would be shocked if he is in a Nuggets uniform next year. George has lost all faith in him and quite frankly I can't see why JR would want to come back here after this year. Second half of the season Karl did him dirty playing time wise. Just watching him sit on the bench the entire fourth quarter his body language told you he isn't coming back to Denver.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

No player is getting that call, IMO. Harden EARNED that no-call and JR couldn't have been in a worse position. Kudos to the ref. Nuggets...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah that was great D, he just went straight up so I don't see how it is a foul

Originally Posted by HankMoody

No player is getting that call, IMO. Harden EARNED that no-call and JR couldn't have been in a worse position. Kudos to the ref. Nuggets...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah that was great D, he just went straight up so I don't see how it is a foul

It looked like a foul to me. I might be biased. Let me see the replay. I think the ref should have called a foul. 3 shots he would have to hit all 3 of them. If not then the series is down 3-0. Gotta see a replay

It looked like a foul to me. I might be biased. Let me see the replay. I think the ref should have called a foul. 3 shots he would have to hit all 3 of them. If not then the series is down 3-0. Gotta see a replay

lol just saw the replay.... I hate JR Smith but... THAT WAS A FOUL... on the floor, not the shot.

lol just saw the replay.... I hate JR Smith but... THAT WAS A FOUL... on the floor, not the shot.

Back
Top Bottom