(4) THUNDER vs (5) NUGGETS 1st Round Thread: OKC leads 3-1; Game 5, 4/27 @OKC [9:30 pm ET/TNT]

Originally Posted by presumed

It looked like a foul to me. I might be biased. Let me see the replay. I think the ref should have called a foul. 3 shots he would have to hit all 3 of them. If not then the series is down 3-0. Gotta see a replay

Originally Posted by presumed

It looked like a foul to me. I might be biased. Let me see the replay. I think the ref should have called a foul. 3 shots he would have to hit all 3 of them. If not then the series is down 3-0. Gotta see a replay

that wasn't a foul but if someone else had the ball like a star, i think it could get a whistle. great defense

that wasn't a foul but if someone else had the ball like a star, i think it could get a whistle. great defense

foul.  

They ran that play xtra slow. Felton didn't even try to screen for Smith. Soft %*% screen
that really stood out to me, that was a screen from someone who didnt give a !@#! since the play  wasnt going to him
30t6p3b.gif

foul.  

They ran that play xtra slow. Felton didn't even try to screen for Smith. Soft %*% screen
that really stood out to me, that was a screen from someone who didnt give a !@#! since the play  wasnt going to him
30t6p3b.gif

Just disappointed in the missed free throws. This is the second game the Nuggets lost based on their inability to make free throws and that's inexcusable.

Just disappointed in the missed free throws. This is the second game the Nuggets lost based on their inability to make free throws and that's inexcusable.

all they had to do in the earlier possession was do what they just did. setup a play for durant.

all they had to do in the earlier possession was do what they just did. setup a play for durant.

Back
Top Bottom