(4) THUNDER vs (5) NUGGETS 1st Round Thread: OKC leads 3-1; Game 5, 4/27 @OKC [9:30 pm ET/TNT]

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by socluis90

damn westbrook. 2 bad plays. oh well okc will smash on them on wednesday. won't be close.

Only two?!
laugh.gif
My fault didn't know OKC and Russy were your guys....

I'm in Denver on business and figured I'd catch a playoff game while I was out here ...

1) Westbrook is my new most hated player in the NBA ... He's a punk ... Every single time he misses a shot or turns it over he whines like a little girl to the ref ... at one point he sat down during a timeout and didnt get up until halfway through ... Pass the ball sally ...

2) Kevin Durant should have the ball on every possession because he is THAT much better than everyone on the floor ...

3) Ty Lawson is the goods ... I played against him in high school when he was at McNamara and he dropped 40 on us twice ... It was weird as hell watching him drop 27 and lead the Nuggets lol ...

4) Kendrick Perkins is as ugly in person as he is in HD ...

5) JR Smith is a damn fool playing quarterback in warm-ups ... He can shoot lights out though ...

6) Birdman is just a goof ball ... What blew me was at one point he git subbed for Ty and he didnt dap him up on the way out but dapped everyone else on the team ... maybe he just missed im but it looked intentional ...

7) Nugget cheerleaders are decent ... a few of them were top notch ... there was one man though ...

I'm in Denver on business and figured I'd catch a playoff game while I was out here ...

1) Westbrook is my new most hated player in the NBA ... He's a punk ... Every single time he misses a shot or turns it over he whines like a little girl to the ref ... at one point he sat down during a timeout and didnt get up until halfway through ... Pass the ball sally ...

2) Kevin Durant should have the ball on every possession because he is THAT much better than everyone on the floor ...

3) Ty Lawson is the goods ... I played against him in high school when he was at McNamara and he dropped 40 on us twice ... It was weird as hell watching him drop 27 and lead the Nuggets lol ...

4) Kendrick Perkins is as ugly in person as he is in HD ...

5) JR Smith is a damn fool playing quarterback in warm-ups ... He can shoot lights out though ...

6) Birdman is just a goof ball ... What blew me was at one point he git subbed for Ty and he didnt dap him up on the way out but dapped everyone else on the team ... maybe he just missed im but it looked intentional ...

7) Nugget cheerleaders are decent ... a few of them were top notch ... there was one man though ...

msaba07 - yeah man I used to be real big on Westbrook and he is extremely talented, but after seeing how he acts a little more up close in this series, I've lost some respect for him, he does act like a punk. I hope he can get rid of that attitude. and yes Ty Lawson is so much better than people have given him credit for thus far. oh well, let the people sleep. the kid is going to be a great pro for years to come and I'm very glad he is my team's starting PG.

msaba07 - yeah man I used to be real big on Westbrook and he is extremely talented, but after seeing how he acts a little more up close in this series, I've lost some respect for him, he does act like a punk. I hope he can get rid of that attitude. and yes Ty Lawson is so much better than people have given him credit for thus far. oh well, let the people sleep. the kid is going to be a great pro for years to come and I'm very glad he is my team's starting PG.

lmaooooo @ that gif. son told her to shush then mashes her mouth closed hahahah. this cant be life.

i'm happy for the nugs. i was rooting heavy for them yesterday. i'm glad they did well. even though, they didnt play great and it was more of okc losing than denver winning, but a win is a win. westbrook..smh, son was wild selfish last night. how you a pg taking 30 shots and only get 4 assists? son priorities are off. he must've thought he shares that team with durant because everybody gases him. he must not realize, it is durants team, period. durant is waaaaaay better, and he's just Robin..

lmaooooo @ that gif. son told her to shush then mashes her mouth closed hahahah. this cant be life.

i'm happy for the nugs. i was rooting heavy for them yesterday. i'm glad they did well. even though, they didnt play great and it was more of okc losing than denver winning, but a win is a win. westbrook..smh, son was wild selfish last night. how you a pg taking 30 shots and only get 4 assists? son priorities are off. he must've thought he shares that team with durant because everybody gases him. he must not realize, it is durants team, period. durant is waaaaaay better, and he's just Robin..

1. Why did George take JR out w/ 1:00 left and put in Felton? I was very pleased to see Chandler sitting and for the most part JR getting minutes but why take him out in the final minutes? This dude George must be scared he will get kicked out of the Carolina coaching family if he doesn't play Felton enough.
2. For all my Denver/CO people if you listen(ed) to the Altitude broadcast they were bashing on Westbrook like none other. Hilarious. Agree though, no way I want my PG taking 30 shots.
3. Ty Law has impressed me. Def. didn't see him being as good as he is coming out of UNC. Props to him.
4. Still don't see the Nugs winning the series but at least they didn't get swept.
5. Bird is a fool, lol. Who knows w/ that guy.

1. Why did George take JR out w/ 1:00 left and put in Felton? I was very pleased to see Chandler sitting and for the most part JR getting minutes but why take him out in the final minutes? This dude George must be scared he will get kicked out of the Carolina coaching family if he doesn't play Felton enough.
2. For all my Denver/CO people if you listen(ed) to the Altitude broadcast they were bashing on Westbrook like none other. Hilarious. Agree though, no way I want my PG taking 30 shots.
3. Ty Law has impressed me. Def. didn't see him being as good as he is coming out of UNC. Props to him.
4. Still don't see the Nugs winning the series but at least they didn't get swept.
5. Bird is a fool, lol. Who knows w/ that guy.

Back
Top Bottom