40% OFF AT LIDS.COM vol. Authentics for $21 SHIPPED TO STORE!

Got these last week, forgot to post in here...

28r0hno.jpg

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Glad I can get this discount whenever I want
Swoosh invite> Lids discount.

Thanks OP, only time I buy from Lids is when the All Star Patch hats come out, much appreciated
smokin.gif

aint that the truth,  what i wouldn't give for one of those.

even with the lids discount the hats still come out to around $22    with a passport card their $27   and if you go to any mom and pop or swapmeet spot you can find fitteds for around $25

i used to work at lids and due to that i had around 500 hats at one time (not going to get into how i got so many hats
laugh.gif
)  but most of the stuff i never wear so i've been selling them on campus to people for $20 each and just tellin them to exchange them in the store for anything they want since the hats are new with all the stickers still on.

hell you can go to your local marshalls or aj wright and find the same hats lids sells for around $5    you get those hats and take them to lids and exchange them for full price or store credit.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

just take it back without a recepit and say it was a gift

as long as the hat isn't a world baseball classic hat
laugh.gif
  they'll gladly take it back without receipt as long as it has all the stickers on it, and if they tell you no their lying and making up their own rules  and you should ask to see a copy of their return exchange policys.

Back
Top Bottom