40% OFF AT LIDS.COM vol. Authentics for $21 SHIPPED TO STORE!

Just picked my order up from lids.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks again OP.

i tried and when i enter the code under sales code it says promotion ended on 6/30/2010, but the OP was on 7/04.....any help?

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

i tried and when i enter the code under sales code it says promotion ended on 6/30/2010, but the OP was on 7/04.....any help?

Does it matter? 7/4 was a week ago.

Anyway, picked up my order today at my local Lids. I remembered why I never ordered fitteds online...one hat is very snug, the other hat is kinda loose.

I got the email to let me know that my order is ready for pick up but I'm thinking about exchanging the authentic florida for a white sox
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

I got the email to let me know that my order is ready for pick up but I'm thinking about exchanging the authentic florida for a white sox
ohwell.gif
I'm sure they'll let you do an exchange, but I guess it varies between stores.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

Does it matter? 7/4 was a week ago.

Anyway, picked up my order today at my local Lids. I remembered why I never ordered fitteds online...one hat is very snug, the other hat is kinda loose.
Did they call you or e-mail you?

Got mine in... 2 of the 4 hats I got fit like a 5/8 instead of a 1/2... Now to go through this exchanging crap
smh.gif

4 real, the fittings from new era blow. got 3 7 1/2's and they all fit differently. gnna exchange em in store.

Picked up my order today at LIDS.  For a 7 1/2 these are a lil looser than my others, but not by much.

2mq23ht.jpg

hsq7mw.jpg

I ordered on 7/5, and the store called me today.  Didn't get an email.

got mine in today. Sorry i dont get on NT that much but who's OP? if this is his thread thanks bro. lol

got mine in today. Sorry i dont get on NT that much but who's OP? if this is his thread thanks bro. lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, the blazers one was a little loose, so i tried returning it at the store, the guy looks at the recipet and asks me if i work for lids, i tell him no. then he says he needed to talk to the person who gave me the code in order for me to return or exchange any hats...i dipped out
laugh.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]college fitteds are dope[/font]

Back
Top Bottom