40 Worst Movies of the 2000s

I have seen 5 of these. Im suprised "the chronicles of riddick" weren't on here. that was horrible IMO

Originally Posted by ShoEPimP702

I have seen 5 of these. Im suprised "the chronicles of riddick" weren't on here. that was horrible IMO

eek.gif

I thought SpeedRacer was frickin awesome!

Then again, I did watch it on shrooms...that may have had something to do with it..

I thought freddy got fingered was okay. how comes napoleon dynamite, that sin city style movie, and soul plane arent on there.

I've only seen White Chicks and Little Nicky out of that list. They weren't that bad.

NTD, Soul Plane should've been on that list.
smh.gif

i've seen a few ... but they def. got the order wrong ...

catwoman and wicker man are top 5 ... wicker man at 33
indifferent.gif
and rollerball was horrible too

white chicks was corny, but terry crews MADE that movie
laugh.gif

when the vanessa carlton song comes on and he starts moving his head to the violin
roll.gif
one of the funniest movie scenes of all time
Putting the white dude in a wheelchair
sick.gif
laugh.gif

"its snowing in the hamptons and im about to go skiing"

I liked Norbit...

Haven't seen anything else on the list, pretty obvious they were basura anyway..

I saw 3/40

The Happening, White Chicks, Freddy Got Fingered
Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Haven't seen anything else on the list, pretty obvious they were basura anyway..
Yeah, a lot of those movies on the list you already knew were gonna be absolute trash so why waste time watching it? Unless I'm with a groupof heads and they wanna watch or I'm doing it so I can laugh at how bad it is...
Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I've seen five. I really like The Happening, though.

Or I liked what it could have been, I guess.
As did I. If MNS wouldn't have made it, it wouldn't have been there.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Spiderman 3??
Bad compared to the first two...but top 40 of the decade? No.
Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

How did 'The Mist' not make this list?
The Mist had its good and bad things...the ending being the best thing about it...top 40 worst though? Nah...
Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by daproblem53

no soul plane?
grin.gif

that was a good movie
roll.gif

Oh yeah...and how House of the Dead ain't on there (every film Uwe Boll made in the 00's should be on that list) is beyond me...

The Happening should have been #1. I've never wanted my money back after seeing a movie aside from that occassion.

I've saw 12 of the 40. I thought Boat trip was pretty good and White Chicks, Lil Man, 88 mins was okay.

Back
Top Bottom