47,787,393 YouTube Views in 17 days........... she's taking the world by storm

She has a really nice voice. I got the chills from watching that video because people in the audience were being straight $$%%%%% making faces and +$%*, butthen she pulled out that beautiful voice and everybody started clapping and +$%*. lol. I hope she gets a deal because she can sing.

EDIT- I really like her confidence. She went out there and just did it. Props to her
pimp.gif

That was unbelievably great. I didn't know about this, but glad I did. This woman's shock factor was up there with the Opera guy a few years back.

Angel

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

She's on Larry King LIVE right now for those wanting to watch. I sweat, tugs on the strings of my heart. Whatta story, very happy for her.

And here's her take on stardom, "I wont be lonely anymore".

Damn right she wont be, and she'll be rich too.
Damn. That got me. I'm happy for her.
Her voice is beautiful.

On the Early Show, Susan Boyle briefly talks about her rough childhood and states: "the ones that made fun of me….are now nice to me."

How can you not root for this underdog?

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

that Susan Boyle - Cry Me A River song is f_ epic
pimp.gif
agreed. been listening to it over dozen times + since listening to it yesterday.

Reaching 80million views on her vids(600+ of them on the interweb) fecking hell. Wish my ebay auctions had this much views.

Well like they say opinions are like butt holes... everyone has one and they all stink. But good job and she is above average not just average. She had noprofessional training and sang her @+# off.

I honestly don't get it... shes ugly but can sing...... and this surprises people? so they cry? and rewatch it out of shame or guilt?

or am I missing something?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I honestly don't get it... shes ugly but can sing...... and this surprises people? so they cry? and rewatch it out of shame or guilt?

or am I missing something?
Dissenting opinion?

Hater.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom