47,787,393 YouTube Views in 17 days........... she's taking the world by storm

wow crazy. and NT, you are so funny. cats can always find something to disagree on. most of the time it's merely a matter of opinion and arguing over itmakes it even more amusing.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

9 times?

Ever heard of white guilt?
I think you suffer from male guilt. I bet you pee sitting down and rub your mother's feet, disgusting.

9 times? did it make you feel like a better person to give her those views? you probably see her appearance as a handicap, rooting as you watch, "go ugly!, you're people too!"

Disgusting.
What's wrong with watching it 9 times????

I surely listen to songs I like way more then 9 times....

I watch music videos on YouTube more then just 9 times.....

Sometimes you watch videos that are funny more then a couple times....

roll.gif
Damn thread went wild!!! I have a feeling that this was a set up toboost up the views, but that's just me...

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I root for the underdog. Stunning.....but will go no where in the business though.

Youre crazy if you dont think whatever album Simon makes for her wont go triple quadruple plantinum
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

I root for the underdog. Stunning.....but will go no where in the business though.

Youre crazy if you dont think whatever album Simon makes for her wont go triple quadruple plantinum
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously? Have all American Idol winners have been doing good album wise? (I am seriously asking cause I don't know). I thought no one does platinum nomore since....unless that is just in hip-hop. Wait......were you being sarcastic? I can never get the internet.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Seriously? Have all American Idol winners have been doing good album wise? (I am seriously asking cause I don't know). I thought no one does platinum no more since....unless that is just in hip-hop. Wait......were you being sarcastic? I can never get the internet.
Well Carrie Underwood has sold 10,000,000 in 2 albums
So American Idol was an amazing platform/starting place for her

And last year's winner.... David Cook..... not that big of a star..... he's sold 1,100,000 in 5 months

am i the only one in the world that doesnt think this is good???

this show's editing is the worst ever...it makes me gag.........

Simon's initial response when he heard her says it all...

I've never seen him more shocked....Dude was (probably still is) dumbfounded...

God Bless her.

Reminds me of how Bollywood slanders talented singers by getting @*#&# actors/actresses to lipsync music in their hit movies...I hate that so much...

Pretentious ideals of what the face of talent should appear as; the world we live in is so backwards...

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Firstly, the performance was good. I didn't really hear anything great.

Secondly, I feel that much like votes for American Idol, a lot of views on YouTube are now automated for hype purposes. I refuse to believe that human beings felt the need to watch Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" a literal 90 Million times.
you don't know music

Back
Top Bottom