48÷2(9+3) = ???

Originally Posted by prokid404

ITS 2. Parenthesis first then you multiply the 2 before you divide by the 48

1bb3654e4ae87d440ed4e5aa923d83f8335cf4b3.gif

As an engineering student that's has done years of calculus, differential equations, and Laplace transforms...

Y'all deserve a smash in the face with a highschool arithmetic book if you aint saying 2

Parenthesis, multiplication, then division. A calculator is simply numerical single step calculation, aka it doesn't do the real math, you do

As an engineering student that's has done years of calculus, differential equations, and Laplace transforms...

Y'all deserve a smash in the face with a highschool arithmetic book if you aint saying 2

Parenthesis, multiplication, then division. A calculator is simply numerical single step calculation, aka it doesn't do the real math, you do

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

Such a shame. 
laugh.gif

Such a shame. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Such a shame. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Such a shame. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Such a shame. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i can see how team 2 is arguing for the "distributive property" bs, but for a member to come in and say what he just said while flaunting his credentials......
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Such a shame. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i can see how team 2 is arguing for the "distributive property" bs, but for a member to come in and say what he just said while flaunting his credentials......
roll.gif

I don't know the answer, but everyone I asked at work said the answer was 2.

I work in a finance department, we're not math experts but most of us took some heavy math in HS/College.

I don't know the answer, but everyone I asked at work said the answer was 2.

I work in a finance department, we're not math experts but most of us took some heavy math in HS/College.

Back
Top Bottom