4LOKO

new ones still smacc..watermelon-somethin %*%@ with potato wedges = a good night
pimp.gif

new ones still smacc..watermelon-somethin %*%@ with potato wedges = a good night
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trhee

Originally Posted by woody2626

Isn't there less alcohol in there now?

still 12%, they just took out the caffeine and some of the other stuff that was supposed to speed your heart rate up

Why everyone in here talking like its some kind of hardcore liquor.  Like you're gonna feel like you took 20 shots to the face.  It's not that serious.
THats what I was thinking. It's only 12 % alcohol. I didnt even feel drunk after I drunk a whole bottle. (Yeah they come in glass bottles now seen it for the first time at a CornerDeli Store last month
four-loko-in-bottle-form.jpg

Isn't there less alcohol in there now?

still 12%, they just took out the caffeine and some of the other stuff that was supposed to speed your heart rate up

Why everyone in here talking like its some kind of hardcore liquor.  Like you're gonna feel like you took 20 shots to the face.  It's not that serious.
THats what I was thinking. It's only 12 % alcohol. I didnt even feel drunk after I drunk a whole bottle. (Yeah they come in glass bottles now seen it for the first time at a CornerDeli Store last month

Still haven't had one of these.
When I was in NYC my girl had one for the first time and started texting me mad reckless
laugh.gif
she can handle her booze too, so I know these things must of been something serious

Still haven't had one of these.
When I was in NYC my girl had one for the first time and started texting me mad reckless
laugh.gif
she can handle her booze too, so I know these things must of been something serious

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

the bottles are the worst +%+$ i have ever had. they taste like flat and does NOTHING...just get a 12 pacc of cans (party pacc) for the $8

the bottles are the worst +%+$ i have ever had. they taste like flat and does NOTHING...just get a 12 pacc of cans (party pacc) for the $8

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

fools soundin mad fake with this piss poor excuse for liquor. talkin bout cant feel my face and going ham. off this weak stuff?

yall the same cats u unknowingly smoke oregano and go "DUDE I'm SO Fin HIGHHHHHHH"

sure buddy.

drink real liquor brah. and dont' gimme the but but bu the liq store is closed. always have a few bottles of your fav on stock.

Some people have less tolerance than others...so some get hit harder by 4Loko.
Its a cheap alternative to say Vodka.  Some people like the taste more than just straight shots.

Let them boys drink...brah.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

fools soundin mad fake with this piss poor excuse for liquor. talkin bout cant feel my face and going ham. off this weak stuff?

yall the same cats u unknowingly smoke oregano and go "DUDE I'm SO Fin HIGHHHHHHH"

sure buddy.

drink real liquor brah. and dont' gimme the but but bu the liq store is closed. always have a few bottles of your fav on stock.

Some people have less tolerance than others...so some get hit harder by 4Loko.
Its a cheap alternative to say Vodka.  Some people like the taste more than just straight shots.

Let them boys drink...brah.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Women will eat this up... 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif

MPLSdunk wrote:
i'm sorry to be a debbie downer but... anyone who can handle themselves with drinking will not get stupid off 4loko.  i've shotgunned them and all i felt was a hangover coming on.
ohwell.gif
  they share the same stigma as tequila.  i'll sip that all night and be fine.  you boys are just lightweights.
laugh.gif

This dude is bragging about being an alcoholic! Cool. 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Women will eat this up... 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif

MPLSdunk wrote:
i'm sorry to be a debbie downer but... anyone who can handle themselves with drinking will not get stupid off 4loko.  i've shotgunned them and all i felt was a hangover coming on.
ohwell.gif
  they share the same stigma as tequila.  i'll sip that all night and be fine.  you boys are just lightweights.
laugh.gif

This dude is bragging about being an alcoholic! Cool. 

Back
Top Bottom