5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Orton too cool to wear a Raw shirt? 
laugh.gif

Does Layla smoke Newports?
Michelle McCool's acting 
alien.gif

ZACK RYDER SIGHTING!!!

Very surprised Mysterio is switching brands.  Maybe they are serious about changing things up.

I don't get why the guys on the show receiving someone are excited about gaining someone new.  All it does it make their title chase more difficult.

Did we really need to see JR "warming up"?

Does Layla smoke Newports?
Michelle McCool's acting 
alien.gif

ZACK RYDER SIGHTING!!!

Very surprised Mysterio is switching brands.  Maybe they are serious about changing things up.

I don't get why the guys on the show receiving someone are excited about gaining someone new.  All it does it make their title chase more difficult.

Did we really need to see JR "warming up"?

I would think Vince is tired of Sin Cara making excuses for botches. Vince wants him on the same show as Mysterio so maybe he can actually work with another Lucha Libre.

I would think Vince is tired of Sin Cara making excuses for botches. Vince wants him on the same show as Mysterio so maybe he can actually work with another Lucha Libre.

Don't know how long the Cena to SD move lasts. A commercial just aired with them advertising John Cena on Raw for the June 13th show.

Don't know how long the Cena to SD move lasts. A commercial just aired with them advertising John Cena on Raw for the June 13th show.

I really do wish though Orton stays on raw for the sake of not seeing Cena vs Orton on smackdown even though I never watch smackdown.

I really do wish though Orton stays on raw for the sake of not seeing Cena vs Orton on smackdown even though I never watch smackdown.

Back
Top Bottom