5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

eek.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the two people everyone thought were least likely to get moved switching brands.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the two people everyone thought were least likely to get moved switching brands.

We you can at least predict Raw will win the next match and the pick will be Del Rio (or Beth Phoenix) as the spoilers have been dead on so far.

We you can at least predict Raw will win the next match and the pick will be Del Rio (or Beth Phoenix) as the spoilers have been dead on so far.

I guess this means Miz is going to turn face soon.
sick.gif
at the thought of Morrison potentially being a top face. Maybe HHH is coming back soon too.

I guess this means Miz is going to turn face soon.
sick.gif
at the thought of Morrison potentially being a top face. Maybe HHH is coming back soon too.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Orton's turning heel on Smackdown. He's growing a beard!!!

I agree he gets put in a tag match with Cena (or another face) and turns on him and goes full on bastard heel... 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Orton's turning heel on Smackdown. He's growing a beard!!!

I agree he gets put in a tag match with Cena (or another face) and turns on him and goes full on bastard heel... 

Orton is probably the last wrestler who can be a heel at this point and fans would still cheer for him...

Orton is probably the last wrestler who can be a heel at this point and fans would still cheer for him...

Back
Top Bottom