5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Originally Posted by toine2983

The pop Miz gets has grown progressively louder over the last few weeks.

I see why WWE want to turn him face, but I think that'll zap all the life outta his character.

Eh I'll think he'll be able to stay the same and keep most of his current gimmick. Think something like a face Rock, he'll still be cocky and making fun of people, except it'll just be on the heels.Besides, Miz is such a goofy looking bastard that I don't think much people ever bought him as a legit heel anyways.

Originally Posted by toine2983

The pop Miz gets has grown progressively louder over the last few weeks.

I see why WWE want to turn him face, but I think that'll zap all the life outta his character.

Eh I'll think he'll be able to stay the same and keep most of his current gimmick. Think something like a face Rock, he'll still be cocky and making fun of people, except it'll just be on the heels.Besides, Miz is such a goofy looking bastard that I don't think much people ever bought him as a legit heel anyways.

"I am generic! Generic."

frown.gif

I didnt know it was Dolph until I saw Vickie on the outside..Totally ruined DZ's image with that haircut..

I didnt know it was Dolph until I saw Vickie on the outside..Totally ruined DZ's image with that haircut..

I'd get worked up over Raw getting raped, but these guys will all be back on Raw within three weeks once Raw drops below a 3.0.

I'd get worked up over Raw getting raped, but these guys will all be back on Raw within three weeks once Raw drops below a 3.0.

Wouldn't be surprised if they (Raw GM) said gave Raw the picks saying the draft isn't official until after the PPV.

edit: just as I was typing this the pick and I got cut off by CM Punk...amazing!

Wouldn't be surprised if they (Raw GM) said gave Raw the picks saying the draft isn't official until after the PPV.

edit: just as I was typing this the pick and I got cut off by CM Punk...amazing!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

4w...the new...GHIMS?

Don't make me put on my steel toe boots, shine them son b****es up, and kick you right square in that cod piece.

Back
Top Bottom