5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm mildly amused by this. But it's starting to go on for too long.

This entire Cole-Lawler-Ross angle has gone on for too long. It should have ended at WM.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Lol @ JR legit busting him open.

laugh.gif

Seriously though, Cole and JR should never be in a match after this Sunday.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Lol @ JR legit busting him open.

laugh.gif

Seriously though, Cole and JR should never be in a match after this Sunday.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm mildly amused by this. But it's starting to go on for too long.

This entire Cole-Lawler-Ross angle has gone on for too long. It should have ended at WM.

Why would they hold a draft less than a week before a PPV? Wouldn't it make sense to have it after?

Why would they hold a draft less than a week before a PPV? Wouldn't it make sense to have it after?

The pop Miz gets has grown progressively louder over the last few weeks.

I see why WWE want to turn him face, but I think that'll zap all the life outta his character.

The pop Miz gets has grown progressively louder over the last few weeks.

I see why WWE want to turn him face, but I think that'll zap all the life outta his character.

damn cody rhodes is on one

but who has more swag goldust or cody rhodes?

i thought they was gon throw that swerve and have lawler smack j r wit that belt

damn cody rhodes is on one

but who has more swag goldust or cody rhodes?

i thought they was gon throw that swerve and have lawler smack j r wit that belt

Cena and Orton were just advertised for a Raw house show in May.
Guess they needed Orton to grow a beard tonight so you could tell a difference between him and Ziggler.

So we're 5/8ths of the way through the show, and there's only been three draft picks. Granted, they've been big moves, but still.

Cena and Orton were just advertised for a Raw house show in May.
Guess they needed Orton to grow a beard tonight so you could tell a difference between him and Ziggler.

So we're 5/8ths of the way through the show, and there's only been three draft picks. Granted, they've been big moves, but still.

Back
Top Bottom