5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Michelle McCool Done As A Television Performer
Michelle McCool is expected to be leaving WWE as a performer with the split of LayCool.  Sunday's Extreme Rules match, announced at first as a loser leaves Smackdown match, will be announced at tonight's show as a loser leaves WWE match asreferences to "Smackdown" in the loser leaves was edited off.

I completely overlooked the fact that Kane & Big Show were tag champs. Guess they have more in common with Team Codpiece than I thought.

I completely overlooked the fact that Kane & Big Show were tag champs. Guess they have more in common with Team Codpiece than I thought.

Who was that Middle Eastern looking guy that they showed talking to Khali?..Dude was pretty big and had a Del Rio-like look to him..

Who was that Middle Eastern looking guy that they showed talking to Khali?..Dude was pretty big and had a Del Rio-like look to him..

Originally Posted by casekicks

was he mohammad hassan from a few years ago with the undertaker/terrorist incident?

was he mohammad hassan from a few years ago with the undertaker/terrorist incident?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

How dare you make NTWT references without the green, man!!!

NTWT

Spoiler [+]
Aha! Made you look.

2421832_o.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

How dare you make NTWT references without the green, man!!!

NTWT

Spoiler [+]
Aha! Made you look.

2421832_o.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

Nope. His name is Jinder Mahal he's from FCW.

mahal_lg1.jpg

[EDIT] Apparently he's from Canada, but billed from India, I wonder if he was actually speaking Hindi.

Originally Posted by diew its james

Nope. His name is Jinder Mahal he's from FCW.

mahal_lg1.jpg

[EDIT] Apparently he's from Canada, but billed from India, I wonder if he was actually speaking Hindi.

Thats him..I don't know exactly how tall he is, but he looked like he wasnt that much smaller than Khali..Coulda just been camera angle, but he definatley looked like a big dude..And you know how Vince loves those tall muscleheads..Im calling it now, this guy will be a 4x world champ by years end..
laugh.gif

Thats him..I don't know exactly how tall he is, but he looked like he wasnt that much smaller than Khali..Coulda just been camera angle, but he definatley looked like a big dude..And you know how Vince loves those tall muscleheads..Im calling it now, this guy will be a 4x world champ by years end..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

he seemed to have a lot of swag, similar to alberto del rio's debut. this man should be successful

laugh.gif

he seemed to have a lot of swag, similar to alberto del rio's debut. this man should be successful

Wow another rich foreigner gimmick is coming to SD.  How original. 

I'm guessing Michelle McCool is taking a break to have some lil' Takers.

I've prayed every night since 2005 that they'd bring this man back.  The heat he generated was bananas, and he was even slated to have a World Title reign.  His ring work was really good.

markmagnus.jpg

Wow another rich foreigner gimmick is coming to SD.  How original. 

I'm guessing Michelle McCool is taking a break to have some lil' Takers.

I've prayed every night since 2005 that they'd bring this man back.  The heat he generated was bananas, and he was even slated to have a World Title reign.  His ring work was really good.

markmagnus.jpg

Whatever happened to him?..Or better yet, what did he do to get on HHH or Vince's bad side?

Whatever happened to him?..Or better yet, what did he do to get on HHH or Vince's bad side?

Didn't get on HHH's or Vince's bad side. Pretty good in ring performer as well as good on the mic. Ultimately, he was fired for something that wasn't his fault but rather the writer's and booker's responsibility. As we all know in business rather than accept responsibility for what was done, someone else takes the fall.
[h3][/h3]
On the episode of SmackDown! taped on July 4, General Manager Theodore Long put Muhammad Hassan in a match against The Undertaker at The Great American Bash and placed Daivari in a match that night against the Undertaker. Daivari was defeated easily, but Hassan began to "pray" on the ramp, summoning five masked men, dressed in black shirts, ski-masks, and camo pants. Armed with clubs and a piano wire, they beat and choked the Undertaker out, and Hassan put him in the Camel Clutch. Afterward, the masked men lifted Daivari above their heads and carried him away (See segment here). Three days later, hours before the episode was scheduled to air, the London bombings took place.[sup][21][/sup] Without sufficient time to properly edit the segment out of the show, UPN showed the footage unedited in the United States and on The Score in Canada with an advisory warning shown several times during the broadcast. It was removed from the Australian and European (including in the UK) broadcasts.[sup][22][/sup]

The angle elicited national attention in the New York Post, TV Guide, Variety, and other major media outlets. In response to the criticism, UPN decided that it would monitor the storyline closely and that it did not want the Hassan character on its network that week.[sup][23][/sup] Hassan later delivered a promo to the live crowd for the July 14 airing of SmackDown!, but when UPN announced that the segment would be edited, WWE decided to host the video of the segment on its official website. In the segment, Hassan, reiterates that he is an Arab-American and that the American people automatically and unfairly assume that he is a terrorist. Despite being in character, he referred to the real-world media coverage of the storyline, singling out the New York Post's Don Kaplan by name, and denouncing his description of the events on SmackDown!, such as Kaplan's comment of the masked men being "Arabs in ski masks" (See segment here). On the July 14 episode of SmackDown!, Hassan's absence was explained by a statement delivered by his lawyer, which said that Hassan refused to appear on the show until that month's Great American Bash due to the way he had been treated by the media and WWE fans.[sup][24][/sup]

It was revealed in late July 2005 that UPN had pressured WWE to keep Hassan off of their network, effectively removing him from SmackDown!. Copani was released from his WWE contract on September 21, 2005.

I hope Michelle McCool doesn't come back. She can deny it all she wants but her relationship with Undertaker is the only reason she hasn't been released.

Didn't get on HHH's or Vince's bad side. Pretty good in ring performer as well as good on the mic. Ultimately, he was fired for something that wasn't his fault but rather the writer's and booker's responsibility. As we all know in business rather than accept responsibility for what was done, someone else takes the fall.
[h3][/h3]
On the episode of SmackDown! taped on July 4, General Manager Theodore Long put Muhammad Hassan in a match against The Undertaker at The Great American Bash and placed Daivari in a match that night against the Undertaker. Daivari was defeated easily, but Hassan began to "pray" on the ramp, summoning five masked men, dressed in black shirts, ski-masks, and camo pants. Armed with clubs and a piano wire, they beat and choked the Undertaker out, and Hassan put him in the Camel Clutch. Afterward, the masked men lifted Daivari above their heads and carried him away (See segment here). Three days later, hours before the episode was scheduled to air, the London bombings took place.[sup][21][/sup] Without sufficient time to properly edit the segment out of the show, UPN showed the footage unedited in the United States and on The Score in Canada with an advisory warning shown several times during the broadcast. It was removed from the Australian and European (including in the UK) broadcasts.[sup][22][/sup]

The angle elicited national attention in the New York Post, TV Guide, Variety, and other major media outlets. In response to the criticism, UPN decided that it would monitor the storyline closely and that it did not want the Hassan character on its network that week.[sup][23][/sup] Hassan later delivered a promo to the live crowd for the July 14 airing of SmackDown!, but when UPN announced that the segment would be edited, WWE decided to host the video of the segment on its official website. In the segment, Hassan, reiterates that he is an Arab-American and that the American people automatically and unfairly assume that he is a terrorist. Despite being in character, he referred to the real-world media coverage of the storyline, singling out the New York Post's Don Kaplan by name, and denouncing his description of the events on SmackDown!, such as Kaplan's comment of the masked men being "Arabs in ski masks" (See segment here). On the July 14 episode of SmackDown!, Hassan's absence was explained by a statement delivered by his lawyer, which said that Hassan refused to appear on the show until that month's Great American Bash due to the way he had been treated by the media and WWE fans.[sup][24][/sup]

It was revealed in late July 2005 that UPN had pressured WWE to keep Hassan off of their network, effectively removing him from SmackDown!. Copani was released from his WWE contract on September 21, 2005.

I hope Michelle McCool doesn't come back. She can deny it all she wants but her relationship with Undertaker is the only reason she hasn't been released.

Back
Top Bottom