5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Why are we even doing NTWT SNME when NTSlam isn't even until August? %*% am I thinking?
NTWT
Spoiler [+]
Because management is high on me, and want  me in the ring as soon as possible!

Give me casekicks. Give me Club from the rafters. Give me ElCuabano, I'll take that butterfly belt from him, make him shrivel up back to a caterpillar faster than JNSQ's nuts shriveled. 510 left without giving us nachos? That's a damn shame, because I came prepared with drinks.

AlSNow.jpg

Get my point NTWT? I couldn't care less anymore who I face, it's that simple. Whoever I face will be J.O.B... Just Another Body, when I am done with them!

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

One of you do me a favor and link me to the best PPV events during the Attitude Era on DVD
pimp.gif
Honestly just go to j u s t i n .tv they are always running old ppvs and episodes. wrestling channels.

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

One of you do me a favor and link me to the best PPV events during the Attitude Era on DVD
pimp.gif
Honestly just go to j u s t i n .tv they are always running old ppvs and episodes. wrestling channels.

VIA Wrestlezone

Former WWE Intercontinental Champion The Honky Tonk Man posted the following Tweet on Monday: "Anyone who missed HTM's announcement on TNA tonight. Karen Angle vs Dixie Carter's husband is the sexual harassment lawsuit going down! That's why Dixie is off TV and Karen is now back with the company as part of the settlement."

His Tweet was in reference to statements he made during his weekly podcast this past Monday night where he claimed that Karen Jarrett is the victim of a sexual harassment lawsuit which she filed against TNA Wrestling.

According to Honky Tonk Man, Jarrett was sexually harassed by TNA President Dixie Carter's husband Serge Salinas, and part of the lawsuit settlement was that Jarrett be given her TNA job back, which is why she rejoined the company and returned to TV. Furthermore, HTM claimed that Dixie Carter was taken off TNA TV earlier this year due to the lawsuit.

VIA Wrestlezone

Former WWE Intercontinental Champion The Honky Tonk Man posted the following Tweet on Monday: "Anyone who missed HTM's announcement on TNA tonight. Karen Angle vs Dixie Carter's husband is the sexual harassment lawsuit going down! That's why Dixie is off TV and Karen is now back with the company as part of the settlement."

His Tweet was in reference to statements he made during his weekly podcast this past Monday night where he claimed that Karen Jarrett is the victim of a sexual harassment lawsuit which she filed against TNA Wrestling.

According to Honky Tonk Man, Jarrett was sexually harassed by TNA President Dixie Carter's husband Serge Salinas, and part of the lawsuit settlement was that Jarrett be given her TNA job back, which is why she rejoined the company and returned to TV. Furthermore, HTM claimed that Dixie Carter was taken off TNA TV earlier this year due to the lawsuit.

*breaks kayfabe*..How am I supposed to quote somebody and use a spoiler at the same time?..I just tried to quote bkmac's post, but couldn't get anything I wrote to not be inside of the quote box..Someone explain to me how to do this so I can stick to the new rules so those [sarcasm] 3 very important new comers to the NTWT don't get confused[/sarcasm]..

On a side note, bkmac have you actually ever met Al Snow?..I've run into him a few times at my local mall (he lives about 1 1/2 hrs. away and comes down to the area I live to visit friends)..Dude is seriously one of the most kind individuals I've ever met..He really does appreciate his fans and everytime I've met him he always is more than happy to take a pic or sign an autograph..You picked a really good guy to go along with your NTWT gimmick..That is all..

*re-enter kayfabe and smacks that girly @%$ cup out of bkmac's hand*
NTWT

Spoiler [+]
So bkmac you don't care who you face?..You can't be serious?!..You better care who you face, especially if it's me..Brotha believe me you don't want to get anywhere near the ring if I'm the one standing inside it..I almost feel bad for you..I mean lets be honest here, you are a life long jobber, your best friend is an ugly manequin head, and your Hulk Hogan-esque fumanchu mustache is just plain atrocious..Beating you is gonna be too easy, but since you keep running your mouth and crapping out one turd-like promo after another, I will gladly be the one to step up and shut you down..Don't be mad when I give you a belly to back CasePlex and break your damn neck..

BEAT ME IF YOU CAN..SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!!!!..

*breaks kayfabe*..How am I supposed to quote somebody and use a spoiler at the same time?..I just tried to quote bkmac's post, but couldn't get anything I wrote to not be inside of the quote box..Someone explain to me how to do this so I can stick to the new rules so those [sarcasm] 3 very important new comers to the NTWT don't get confused[/sarcasm]..

On a side note, bkmac have you actually ever met Al Snow?..I've run into him a few times at my local mall (he lives about 1 1/2 hrs. away and comes down to the area I live to visit friends)..Dude is seriously one of the most kind individuals I've ever met..He really does appreciate his fans and everytime I've met him he always is more than happy to take a pic or sign an autograph..You picked a really good guy to go along with your NTWT gimmick..That is all..

*re-enter kayfabe and smacks that girly @%$ cup out of bkmac's hand*
NTWT

Spoiler [+]
So bkmac you don't care who you face?..You can't be serious?!..You better care who you face, especially if it's me..Brotha believe me you don't want to get anywhere near the ring if I'm the one standing inside it..I almost feel bad for you..I mean lets be honest here, you are a life long jobber, your best friend is an ugly manequin head, and your Hulk Hogan-esque fumanchu mustache is just plain atrocious..Beating you is gonna be too easy, but since you keep running your mouth and crapping out one turd-like promo after another, I will gladly be the one to step up and shut you down..Don't be mad when I give you a belly to back CasePlex and break your damn neck..

BEAT ME IF YOU CAN..SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!!!!..

ok so i just came to a realization...my bday is saturday at midnight so if the NT event is saturday theres no way im gonna make it, and if its sunday morning ill try but i doubt ill be able to get up to early

ok so i just came to a realization...my bday is saturday at midnight so if the NT event is saturday theres no way im gonna make it, and if its sunday morning ill try but i doubt ill be able to get up to early

Originally Posted by casekicks

*breaks kayfabe* (I don't know why I continue to write that, but whatever)

Never met him.
At first, I wanted to go with Taka Michinoku
roll.gif
for my NTWT gimmick, but his Google Images lacked pictures. That's when Al Snow popped into my mind, and I Google Image'd him, and he has plenty of pics to use, so I just went with him.

*re-enters kayfabe*

Originally Posted by casekicks

*breaks kayfabe* (I don't know why I continue to write that, but whatever)

Never met him.
At first, I wanted to go with Taka Michinoku
roll.gif
for my NTWT gimmick, but his Google Images lacked pictures. That's when Al Snow popped into my mind, and I Google Image'd him, and he has plenty of pics to use, so I just went with him.

*re-enters kayfabe*

Okay, don't watch iMPACT. It was crap. But watch this damn promo.

http://www.j u s t in.tv/wrestlingfanatichd/b/284721005

(Remove the spaces)

"Don't ever talk during a backswing!"

43:03

GOLD.

"You were never division 1!!!!"

48:30

Steiner
pimp.gif

Okay, don't watch iMPACT. It was crap. But watch this damn promo.

http://www.j u s t in.tv/wrestlingfanatichd/b/284721005

(Remove the spaces)

"Don't ever talk during a backswing!"

43:03

GOLD.

"You were never division 1!!!!"

48:30

Steiner
pimp.gif

So Angelina Love is the new Undertaker and Winter is the new Paul Bearer. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Scotty. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 son looking like the Macho Man with those glasses and hat.

So Angelina Love is the new Undertaker and Winter is the new Paul Bearer. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Scotty. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 son looking like the Macho Man with those glasses and hat.

Back
Top Bottom