5 & A DIME

jay - you beat me to it. i am a bad PR. gh aha ha ha h ah :rofl:
roll.gif

yons1

>>5 & A DIME<<
>>COMMISSARY<<
>>BLENDS<<
>>BASTARD SQUAD<<

JAY can you hold me down both colors of the new shop tee's in an XL. I'll be there on friday. Thanks
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

my homie got me a shirt
i think he went in today and copped the new and old 5andadime shop tee
very fresh

--how much are the chunk COSBY tees and do they come in any other colors except for pink? thanks

--CROS1 is the DJ A-TRAK jumpoff age restrictive? or can 19 year olds get down too? thanks
NEED LIST: Hunter Dunk, Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Holland Dunk sz10.5 safteyorange/blk, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Air Max 360 sz9.5 red/silver, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

Quote:
-how much are the chunk COSBY tees and do they come in any other colors except for pink?

The Cosby tees are $35 and the chunk tee only comes in pink.
thanks
JAY
5 & A DIME

Jay is mad cool and so is 5&A DIME.

Yo jay i was the guy that dropped some flyers off for versus art show. Thanks again for stickin them in the shop.

Jay,

I still have the green shop tee from the 1st batch. Is it too late to exchange it out? I'll stop by this weekend to exchange it if its cool.

thanks mang

Joelz

good seeing you guys up at LAX....jay! shirt swap son!
"I hope you get to a better place in your life where you dont have to walk around TELLING people how cool you are and hoping they look at you."

Back
Top Bottom