5 & A DIME

Let me know if ya'll heading up to winchester. Might be the first time we chill outside of 5&aDime.

[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

Quote:
I can work on getting more Uglydoll keychains... Are there certain ones you want?

the ones that i need are: wage, jeero, pink ugly dog and cinko.

let me know what the deal is. thanks jay
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

Rhandy: Im down to go as long as I dont have to DJ ..
Mike: I'll work on getting the UglyDolls

Meth t's are going fast!
JAY
5 & A DIME

JAY much thanks for holding it down. Just let me know what's up with the uglys.

DENNIS i got your blind but if you get a golden ticket i'll trade you for something. Did ya'll find the paper?

RHANDY my pops wants to make sisig with one of the pugs
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

Quote:
DENNIS i got your blind but if you get a golden ticket i'll trade you for something. Did ya'll find the paper?

MIKE Yes, Kat found a hard copy. I'll send it to you via PDF once I get to work and scan it.

KingDrizzo, did you get my PM regarding the Dunny and Kid Robot Figure?

Also, do you guys still have an XL in this Meth shirt?

47b6dd22b3127cce97901d8fb57700000015108AaM2zlm0ZNX

I'm going to stop by Friday at noon on my lunch break. Anyway can you hold me one? Mike can vouch for me that I'm good to show up.

Holla back. Peace.
[/b]
[/b]

flowsomuch - i think there are only 2 or 3 of those ones left, didnt check the sizes yesterday though. that design and the skull squadron design are the ones moving fast. you should be ok if there is an XL left. i know this though, there were only 3 or each size of each design. i would call jay up and ask personally. METHS website sold out in like 2 minutes. :wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
RHANDY my pops wants to make sisig with one of the pugs

ha ha ha ha ha, i had to explain what sisig was to jay, he thought that word was a typo. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he was kinda bummed with what sisig was was..

yons1
_FTR
>>5 & A DIME<<
>>COMMISSARY<<
>>BLENDS<<
>>BASTARD SQUAD<<

^
Word, I found out all they have left was medium in the Meth shirt.

Bummer.

It's all good.

I'll just pick up the Cycle Dunny. Good lookin' out!
[/b]
[/b]

wuddup guys im from south san diego but im currently living in murrieta im kinda new to NT. someone was talking about Versus of winchester. its a dope @#%$ store thats the first time ive seen foreign family and the hundreds. did you guys go to the art show? i didnt make it to the art show this weekend cause i was in daygo ha.

You guys getting any new exclusives in any time soon?

eROCK Jocson - Are you SAH-RAH's cousin?

KingDrizzo - Are you gonna be getting the Kubrick iKub for the iPod shuffle? I saw them at Comic-Con...

rc3hus.jpg

TEAM SD
MEMBER#7

^
Yo that Kubrick is ill!!!

Christer, did you see the Nike SB Figures at the past comic con?

I've got pictures and I'll upload them once I get home.

I picked up the Forbes and Shimizu figures for Mike at the last comic con. I don't remember what booth it was but they had some ill vinyl figures.

KingDrizzo or FormulaCheck, will you guys be getting the Nike SB Vinyl Figures?

[/b]
[/b]

RHANDY what's good with Matt on th eother side of the block? haven't been there in a while.
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

Quote:
KingDrizzo or FormulaCheck, will you guys be getting the Nike SB Vinyl Figures?

we dont know about those yet. jay is gonna email medicom and get some in4mation for you guys real soon, so ask again in a couple of days.

as for the shuffle iKUB, they are long gone, you cant order those anymore.

OH YEAH, for those of you interested!
BLENDS SAN DIEGO will release the BLENDS x NIKE AIR MAX 95 on saturday. it is pretty *****en if you ask me. 95 pairs for $95. super limited to SAN DIEGO BLENDS!!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

pics will be up shortly on THE HUNDREDS site, i will keep you posted.

back to 5 & A DIME, there are new tees and toys slowly trickling in to stop by and grab them before they are all gooooooooone..

JUUUUUUUGGS GOTTTTCCCHHHAAAAA!!!

yons1
_FTR
>>5 & A DIME<<
>>COMMISSARY<<
>>BLENDS<<
>>BASTARD SQUAD<<

Back
Top Bottom