5 & A DIME

^^your welcome bro. She was heated for a second after i copped cause she said I never listen to her...haha. Anyways, I just bought the dye but I might hold off and dye it later on. I'll definitely post some pics.

peace

Joelz

Support 5 & A DIME!!

^ daym joel. i kinda wanna do the same. now that ive seen it. oh well.

get the hoodies while there hot or cry later. most places have sold out within a few hours. good thing 5&A DIME still has some left!!!

Hey fellas,

Can somebody post pics of the light and dark paisley hundreds hoodies? I have seen a pic of the black hoody with white paisley but it was not that clear. Thanks in advance
aim: gloibon

Not my pics:

rti4jt.jpg

For those who got the white paisley hoody, check out thehundreds.com for customizing instructions.

pic from thehundreds.com

ru9qo8.jpg

peace

-Joelz

Thanks to everyone who picked up the hoodie from the shop..
Thanks for the support..

Be on the look out for spring:
Crooks and Castles (second run)
No Mas (second run)
Undr Crwn
Reason
Mighty Healthy
Flying Coffin
Leroy Jenkins
Hellz Bellz (women)
Brown Babies (women)

JAY
5 & A DIME

the paisley hoody is a sick idea, me and my friend rolled to versus on friday we were hella feeling it but we saw the fades in the prints and we kinda iffy about it, just looked lazy. in my opinion but still a sick jacket.

Quote:
Hey does 5 & A DIME have any 100% kubrics/bearbricks in stock? thanks...
Yeah, we currently have series 11 bearbricks. We also have an assortment of other Medicom products.

JAY
5 & A DIME

haha yons. did u get a MED in the white? they fit kinda big. Large must be huge.

anyways, new crooks stuff in. come get em. going by fast.

oh yeah.. UNDER CROWN shirts coming soon. we are the only authorized store in downtown san diego for UC. check yourself!

on another side note - our good friends over at UNSTEADY just put out the newest season of FRESHJIVE! they are gonna sell fast folks. go gettum! :D
happy.gif
for the BAPE haters, freshjive has your fix.. :wink:
wink.gif

yons1
_FTR

"lies dont make your store any better"
>>5 & A DIME<<
>>COMMISSARY<<
>>BLENDS<<
>>BASTARD SQUAD<<

Back
Top Bottom