5 & A DIME

Hell yea those paisley hoodies fit big, the medium looks too "hip-hop" on me :lol:
laugh.gif
(I like my gear a bit fitted).

I can't wait to do my east village run tomorrow, hopefully you still have some sz. M in shirts.
Wanted sz. 10: Black/Carolina Total Air Pillar, Savier Trainers
Wanted sz. 9.5: AF1 Sheed lowsSafety Orange canvas AF1 low

Quote:
do u guys still have the 5 and a dime shirt? in a MEDIUM?

We do have a few left in med.. New shop t's on the way.. Should be here this next week..
Blk/Gold logo
Wht/Green logo
Green/White logo
Blk/Multi color
And be on the look out for "mexican blanket" pattern logo t
Coming soon

JAY
5 & A DIME

I'm wearing the information "licker" tee I just picked up and I'm already loving the reactions I'm getting from wearing it :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

hey yo JAY.

do you have these in your personal collection? the smaller ones from the bags.

135899708.jpg

135899710.jpg

135899715.jpg

[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

^Nice Mike.

I got my girlfriend one of the LeSportsac x Tokidoki bags. I think one of the figures came with the bag... I don't remember. Since then she's been on the look out for more Tokidoki and went crazy in Hawaii with more LeSportsac and Tokidoki.
TEAM SD
MEMBER#7

^which bag and which qee did you get her? they had some tokidoki shirts at blue room fashion for like 18 buck couple months back.

yeah the wife wants the big bag to use for a diaper bag.
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

anybody sellin a paisley hoodie in large? i was too late to buy one =T
member #14
JUST CUZ I STAND ABOVE YOU, DONT MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME

Aniel, there's a black large one on ebay. That's the only one I found. I'll message you the link to the auction.
[/b]
[/b]

eBay prices are ridiculous....those hoodies are going for $150+

Luckily I found mine at a store, last one left. Has anyone washed their's yet? I got a large and want to shrink it, but will it wash off the print?

well thanks KEITH for lettin me buy his.. im pickin it up tomorrow! :D
member #14
JUST CUZ I STAND ABOVE YOU, DONT MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME

mikeKICKz :
I never got any of the Tokidoki Qee's..
I wasnt sure about ordering the Lesport sacs at the time I was opening the shop.. So by the time I decided all the good bags were sold out...

JAY
5 & A DIME

Quote:
I never got any of the Tokidoki Qee's..

that's why i was asking cuz i got 2 sets of them. i'll hook you up next week cuz i'm posted in th OC. if you talk to Rhandy, remind him i want some hyphy energy drink. YEE >D
grin.gif

[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

Quote:
^which bag and which qee did you get her? they had some tokidoki shirts at blue room fashion for like 18 buck couple months back.

yeah the wife wants the big bag to use for a diaper bag.

I got her the Canguro and it came with this one:

135899715.jpg

I think my sister wants to sell one of her Petunia Pickle Bottom bags. I'll let you know.
TEAM SD
MEMBER#7

Quote:
Flowsomuch:
The hoodies sold for $85..

Thanks for the confirmation KingDrizzo! :D
happy.gif

BTW, thanks for the XL in the Skull Squadron, I thought you guys were all sold out on it.

I should have said what up but I figured you wouldn't remember me from the last time I was in to cop the shop tee. I came in with my boy this past Saturday. I was rockin' the White/Red AM1s with the Triumvir3 Bruce Lee shirt.

Mike came in later on that day and probably told you who I was and that I'm a shy person. :wow:
embarassed.gif
LOL.

I look forward to coming in again to pick up more shirts and toys.

Peace.

[/b]
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom