5 months 'til Judgement Day - May 21, 2011

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

And then I want to know, if it turns out to be just a normal day with no significant events happening, what will be the excuse for the ones who believe that this is the day of judgement?

It's not like this has never happened before
I searched google, came across this: http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm

It's sort of like that 'predictions' thread we had at the beginning of the year
laugh.gif

edit- excuse my ignorance, but if this really is Judgement Day, bring on the unicorns
pimp.gif

[font='Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif]Isaiah 34:7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.[/font]

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

And then I want to know, if it turns out to be just a normal day with no significant events happening, what will be the excuse for the ones who believe that this is the day of judgement?

It's not like this has never happened before
I searched google, came across this: http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm

It's sort of like that 'predictions' thread we had at the beginning of the year
laugh.gif

edit- excuse my ignorance, but if this really is Judgement Day, bring on the unicorns
pimp.gif

[font='Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif]Isaiah 34:7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.[/font]

what happened to 2012. Its all bull.

No human being knows when judgement day is, except god.

smh at the people who believe in this crap.

what happened to 2012. Its all bull.

No human being knows when judgement day is, except god.

smh at the people who believe in this crap.

real life....

that day will be the supposed day that starts the beggining of 5 months of suffering... zombies, earthqueakes etc etc.

then in october 2011 the work will end.

real life....

that day will be the supposed day that starts the beggining of 5 months of suffering... zombies, earthqueakes etc etc.

then in october 2011 the work will end.

I quoted his damn edit! lol I meant to say I personally never heard of it either. I get my degree in june..it can wait.

I quoted his damn edit! lol I meant to say I personally never heard of it either. I get my degree in june..it can wait.

I thought the bible says that no man will ever know the exact date. And whats to make this date so much more real than all the dates in the past that have been wrong?

I thought the bible says that no man will ever know the exact date. And whats to make this date so much more real than all the dates in the past that have been wrong?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I don't think anyone "knows" judgment day. If there is one.

exactly i dont get some of these extreme christians and their predictions to when the world ends, the return of christ, etc.

i remember back in 99 some preacher on tv was predicting y2k to be the end of the world.... smh

if you ever read the bible it says nobody will know when the return of christ will be.

leave it up to makind to try and scare you back to church smh...

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I don't think anyone "knows" judgment day. If there is one.

exactly i dont get some of these extreme christians and their predictions to when the world ends, the return of christ, etc.

i remember back in 99 some preacher on tv was predicting y2k to be the end of the world.... smh

if you ever read the bible it says nobody will know when the return of christ will be.

leave it up to makind to try and scare you back to church smh...

Yea last summer this guy from Texas who owns a lunch truck gave me a paper saying the same thing.....he said it was true and that his church in Texas was giving the papers by the millions to people in Mexico, central America, south America and so on..... I was about to say that no human knows the end but I bought lunch from him right before, and is the type of person you can't agree or disagree with because it will be an endless argument and I was at work. Odd though because I never heard about it until that day. I don't believe it.

Yea last summer this guy from Texas who owns a lunch truck gave me a paper saying the same thing.....he said it was true and that his church in Texas was giving the papers by the millions to people in Mexico, central America, south America and so on..... I was about to say that no human knows the end but I bought lunch from him right before, and is the type of person you can't agree or disagree with because it will be an endless argument and I was at work. Odd though because I never heard about it until that day. I don't believe it.

Since when? Seems like there is supposed to be one like every year, then when nothing happens they come up with a new date. Apparently some folks thought that the winter solstice was also going to rapture. yeah. nothing. I'm hopeful for 2012 though, I can't wait for nothing to happen
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom