5 months 'til Judgement Day - May 21, 2011

Since when? Seems like there is supposed to be one like every year, then when nothing happens they come up with a new date. Apparently some folks thought that the winter solstice was also going to rapture. yeah. nothing. I'm hopeful for 2012 though, I can't wait for nothing to happen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I don't think anyone "knows" judgment day. If there is one.

exactly i dont get some of these extreme christians and their predictions to when the world ends, the return of christ, etc.

i remember back in 99 some preacher on tv was predicting y2k to be the end of the world.... smh

if you ever read the bible it says nobody will know when the return of christ will be.

leave it up to makind to try and scare you back to church smh...

/thread

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I don't think anyone "knows" judgment day. If there is one.

exactly i dont get some of these extreme christians and their predictions to when the world ends, the return of christ, etc.

i remember back in 99 some preacher on tv was predicting y2k to be the end of the world.... smh

if you ever read the bible it says nobody will know when the return of christ will be.

leave it up to makind to try and scare you back to church smh...

/thread

This crack head across the street from my girls parents house, he put this up

This crack head across the street from my girls parents house, he put this up

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

I thought the bible says that no man will ever know the exact date. And whats to make this date so much more real than all the dates in the past that have been wrong?

you my friend .. have hit the nail on the head..

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

I thought the bible says that no man will ever know the exact date. And whats to make this date so much more real than all the dates in the past that have been wrong?

you my friend .. have hit the nail on the head..

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by G14

seen a ufo tonight....it going down tho

NOTHIN4EVER
nerd.gif
wink.gif

the ufo was coming down to the ground  got real lowwww!....then stopped & just disappeared
eek.gif

anybody in miami seen lastnight?

i still believe a mass-landing is coming soon
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by G14

seen a ufo tonight....it going down tho

NOTHIN4EVER
nerd.gif
wink.gif

the ufo was coming down to the ground  got real lowwww!....then stopped & just disappeared
eek.gif

anybody in miami seen lastnight?

i still believe a mass-landing is coming soon
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom