5 pm crash??? How to get rid of this?

stay hydrated, light snacks between meals, do something active during that down time

take a walk in the park
nerd.gif

I feel the same way. I usually don't do anything on weekdays cause I'm so dead from work and driving home.

Why don't u still take a nap, but only for like 10 or 15 mins. Put an alarm. It will still make you feel good and won't mess up your sleep pattern for the night as much.

Working out changes your whole body too. Whether you're dead tired or full of energy, I've never regretted working out. Maybe that could help too.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Got that 4:30 feeling?
5-hour-energy.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I literally read the title and was like this sounds like a 5 hour energy troll post to see if we buy into their marketing/ have seen the commercials

I feel the same way. I usually don't do anything on weekdays cause I'm so dead from work and driving home.

Why don't u still take a nap, but only for like 10 or 15 mins. Put an alarm. It will still make you feel good and won't mess up your sleep pattern for the night as much.

Working out changes your whole body too. Whether you're dead tired or full of energy, I've never regretted working out. Maybe that could help too.

5-hour-energy.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I literally read the title and was like this sounds like a 5 hour energy troll post to see if we buy into their marketing/ have seen the commercials

Originally Posted by Jking0821

5-hour-energy.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 me too

5-hour-energy.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 me too

Originally Posted by devildog1776

5-hour-energy.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 me too
Lol. Hahahaha.  I thought that as I typed it out hahaah.  I hate taking or doing any stuff like that.  I KNOW there are ways around this but I guess all it takes is self discipline.  It is just the habit of coming home and feeling tired.  I actually have to walk 15 minutes to get home so that does wake me up a little bit.  However, when I get home I get comfy on the bed and put on hoops and the unstoppable sleepiness takes over.  I joined a gym so going to try very very very hard to make the habit of going to the gym and at a minimum walking on the treadmill.  

Originally Posted by devildog1776

5-hour-energy.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 me too
Lol. Hahahaha.  I thought that as I typed it out hahaah.  I hate taking or doing any stuff like that.  I KNOW there are ways around this but I guess all it takes is self discipline.  It is just the habit of coming home and feeling tired.  I actually have to walk 15 minutes to get home so that does wake me up a little bit.  However, when I get home I get comfy on the bed and put on hoops and the unstoppable sleepiness takes over.  I joined a gym so going to try very very very hard to make the habit of going to the gym and at a minimum walking on the treadmill.  

I know exactly how you feel. When i get off work, I want to do nothing more than just hit the bed, but instead, i throw on the gym apparel and go get in a good work out. I come home and shower, eat dinner, get on the computer/watch tv/rub one out and hit bed. lol

I know exactly how you feel. When i get off work, I want to do nothing more than just hit the bed, but instead, i throw on the gym apparel and go get in a good work out. I come home and shower, eat dinner, get on the computer/watch tv/rub one out and hit bed. lol

On a more serious note, have you ever thought about making yourself schedule and dedicating yourself to following it? For example, on weekdays I wake up at 3:45-4AM, workout for about an hour, shower and eat breakfast, get into work by 6, work until about 6 or 6:30, get home by 7, go to sleep by 8 or 8:30 then repeat. The way I look at it is, if you make a schedule and dedicate yourself to sticking to said schedule than there's a greater likelihood that you'll fight through the feeling because you know you have another commitment to fill before sleeping.

On a more serious note, have you ever thought about making yourself schedule and dedicating yourself to following it? For example, on weekdays I wake up at 3:45-4AM, workout for about an hour, shower and eat breakfast, get into work by 6, work until about 6 or 6:30, get home by 7, go to sleep by 8 or 8:30 then repeat. The way I look at it is, if you make a schedule and dedicate yourself to sticking to said schedule than there's a greater likelihood that you'll fight through the feeling because you know you have another commitment to fill before sleeping.

man you actually live for and hour and half???yikes!

man you actually live for and hour and half???yikes!

Back
Top Bottom