5 pm crash??? How to get rid of this?

I actually found a cure for this. I started eating healthier and eliminating almost all sugar frol my diet and now i feel alot better and don't have that crash.

I actually found a cure for this. I started eating healthier and eliminating almost all sugar frol my diet and now i feel alot better and don't have that crash.

Power naps
pimp.gif

don't fall asleep when you come home...stay awake til bout like 10 @+%....then pass out....it'll fix your sleep cycle

Originally Posted by Storm2006

On a more serious note, have you ever thought about making yourself schedule and dedicating yourself to following it? For example, on weekdays I wake up at 3:45-4AM, workout for about an hour, shower and eat breakfast, get into work by 6, work until about 6 or 6:30, get home by 7, go to sleep by 8 or 8:30 then repeat. The way I look at it is, if you make a schedule and dedicate yourself to sticking to said schedule than there's a greater likelihood that you'll fight through the feeling because you know you have another commitment to fill before sleeping.
What about your friends though?

don't fall asleep when you come home...stay awake til bout like 10 @+%....then pass out....it'll fix your sleep cycle

On a more serious note, have you ever thought about making yourself schedule and dedicating yourself to following it? For example, on weekdays I wake up at 3:45-4AM, workout for about an hour, shower and eat breakfast, get into work by 6, work until about 6 or 6:30, get home by 7, go to sleep by 8 or 8:30 then repeat. The way I look at it is, if you make a schedule and dedicate yourself to sticking to said schedule than there's a greater likelihood that you'll fight through the feeling because you know you have another commitment to fill before sleeping.

After work, go to the gym or take a walk to get your blood pumping again. More likely you'll feel more energized after the walk or workout. Then when you get home keep busy till it's time to go to bed. Unless you feel the real need to unwind, Happy Hour doesn't sound like a bad idea.

After work, go to the gym or take a walk to get your blood pumping again. More likely you'll feel more energized after the walk or workout. Then when you get home keep busy till it's time to go to bed. Unless you feel the real need to unwind, Happy Hour doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

man you actually live for and hour and half???yikes!
What do you mean actually live? I get the most important things done everyday. I'm not trying to troll through life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

I text them during the day or talk to them on my way/before going to sleep, if I need to talk to them. However, Friday nights and Saturday afternoons/nights are always spent out with said friends but the truth is they have jobs and families too so it's not like anyone isn't communicating often enough.

What do you mean actually live? I get the most important things done everyday. I'm not trying to troll through life
laugh.gif

I text them during the day or talk to them on my way/before going to sleep, if I need to talk to them. However, Friday nights and Saturday afternoons/nights are always spent out with said friends but the truth is they have jobs and families too so it's not like anyone isn't communicating often enough.

laugh.gif

i guess what im pointin out or tryin to understand is durning the week, you have between 1 aand 1 1/2 hours to do things that are not work related. I think from my POV and just gettin my first full time job, i have about 4 hours to myself a night and im like
grin.gif
 so to only have and hour has got to be tough.

Back
Top Bottom