5 pm crash??? How to get rid of this?

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by jthagreat

man you actually live for and hour and half???yikes!
What do you mean actually live? I get the most important things done everyday. I'm not trying to troll through life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Originally Posted by Storm2006

On a more serious note, have you ever thought about making yourself schedule and dedicating yourself to following it? For example, on weekdays I wake up at 3:45-4AM, workout for about an hour, shower and eat breakfast, get into work by 6, work until about 6 or 6:30, get home by 7, go to sleep by 8 or 8:30 then repeat. The way I look at it is, if you make a schedule and dedicate yourself to sticking to said schedule than there's a greater likelihood that you'll fight through the feeling because you know you have another commitment to fill before sleeping.
What about your friends though?

I text them during the day or talk to them on my way/before going to sleep, if I need to talk to them. However, Friday nights and Saturday afternoons/nights are always spent out with said friends but the truth is they have jobs and families too so it's not like anyone isn't communicating often enough.

i guess what im pointin out or tryin to understand is durning the week, you have between 1 aand 1 1/2 hours to do things that are not work related. I think from my POV and just gettin my first full time job, i have about 4 hours to myself a night and im like
grin.gif
 so to only have and hour has got to be tough.

go run around the block a few times. fresh air/running is the best way to wake up for me, however, 9 times out of 10, i'm too lazy to do it.

go run around the block a few times. fresh air/running is the best way to wake up for me, however, 9 times out of 10, i'm too lazy to do it.

Eat some almonds or other nuts, drink water, have some tea or coffee (with no or minimal sugar), get up and walk around, stretch, etc.

Eat some almonds or other nuts, drink water, have some tea or coffee (with no or minimal sugar), get up and walk around, stretch, etc.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Take a 15 minute nap during your lunch break. No more, no less.

It'll get you through the rest of your work day.

This man knows.
I work 12am to 8am and then go to class right after. This is basically what I do before all my classes.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Take a 15 minute nap during your lunch break. No more, no less.

It'll get you through the rest of your work day.

This man knows.
I work 12am to 8am and then go to class right after. This is basically what I do before all my classes.

I always want to take a nap/sleep by 3pm-4pm myself.

I read this book Brain Rules last quarter (good book btw, recommend it) and it says how studies show how work performance increased on the test subjects and that its good to take a afternoon nap.

I always want to take a nap/sleep by 3pm-4pm myself.

I read this book Brain Rules last quarter (good book btw, recommend it) and it says how studies show how work performance increased on the test subjects and that its good to take a afternoon nap.

Back
Top Bottom