5 Ways to Stop Trolls from Killing the Internet

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

x6evc6.jpg

I wonder how many trolls will come into this post with no insight.

The only thing that will stop trolling is if people stop LOL'n at obvious troll comments. Trolls back trolls. They don't really bother me unless it's an anti Ohio joke or they ruin a real good topic.

what killed the internet is 4chan. its the place where people can be the real them.
and the real you is way too terrible to have any place in the world.
but 4chan is your home.
and you get so used to being yourself that it starts to translate into everyday life.
then you're yourself online now and nobody likes it.
so they get nasty and call you a troll.

take this x everyone online and pow. there u have it.

mostly everyone puts on a fake face online to be a moral person even though theyre not.
so now that people get to really be themselves, its going bad.

what killed the internet is 4chan. its the place where people can be the real them.
and the real you is way too terrible to have any place in the world.
but 4chan is your home.
and you get so used to being yourself that it starts to translate into everyday life.
then you're yourself online now and nobody likes it.
so they get nasty and call you a troll.

take this x everyone online and pow. there u have it.

mostly everyone puts on a fake face online to be a moral person even though theyre not.
so now that people get to really be themselves, its going bad.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif

The cats that are mad over trolls are the ones that take the internet too serious.
Not even. It's just that there's a place for everything. I think that's the big picture here..  I'm as big of an #%+ hole as the rest of ya'll. But sometimes that !%@! ain't called for. And it's really inconvenient when trolls bother other users when people are trying to be for real about a topic. I see no reason why we should get rid of trolling.. it's +%!*+++ hilarious in context
grin.gif
... but it should be contained. I made a thread the other day about valuing your mother while she's still alive, and certain faceless and nameless dweebs just couldn't resist the urge to self promote and be fools. It didn't effect me or rile me up at all, but it's just not called for. I guess there will always be architects and there will always be graffiti artists. Whether or not you consider it art has more to do with the context than the actual painting. I'm only asking that ya'll graffiti the barn and not the home next to it.

laugh.gif

The cats that are mad over trolls are the ones that take the internet too serious.
Not even. It's just that there's a place for everything. I think that's the big picture here..  I'm as big of an #%+ hole as the rest of ya'll. But sometimes that !%@! ain't called for. And it's really inconvenient when trolls bother other users when people are trying to be for real about a topic. I see no reason why we should get rid of trolling.. it's +%!*+++ hilarious in context
grin.gif
... but it should be contained. I made a thread the other day about valuing your mother while she's still alive, and certain faceless and nameless dweebs just couldn't resist the urge to self promote and be fools. It didn't effect me or rile me up at all, but it's just not called for. I guess there will always be architects and there will always be graffiti artists. Whether or not you consider it art has more to do with the context than the actual painting. I'm only asking that ya'll graffiti the barn and not the home next to it.

Originally Posted by Murda He

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Aside fromn how unfunny that was, that @%#$ is racist too..  but whatever man...  some people just ain't mature enough to "get it"..

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Aside fromn how unfunny that was, that @%#$ is racist too..  but whatever man...  some people just ain't mature enough to "get it"..

laugh.gif

grin.gif
All The majority of your threads are dumb and worthless.

You pretty much troll yourself, buddy.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
All The majority of your threads are dumb and worthless.

You pretty much troll yourself, buddy.
grin.gif

No one is mad.

There are always forums that are able to really curb the troll population to a minimum.

It's just unfortunate that not all places are able to curb trolling well. e.g. youtube

No one is mad.

There are always forums that are able to really curb the troll population to a minimum.

It's just unfortunate that not all places are able to curb trolling well. e.g. youtube

Back
Top Bottom