5 Ways to Stop Trolls from Killing the Internet

^^^how is that racist?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

All The majority of your threads are dumb and worthless.

You pretty much troll yourself, buddy.
grin.gif

To whom? I've never made a SINGLE troll  thread. Some of ya'll just open threads that ain't meant for yall, then get mad at me because I don't know you and didn't know how to appeal to you when I wasn't even talking to you in the first place..  Please, by all means, since I'm so known for all of my useless thread... point one out. PLEASE link me to a thread where I was trolling.. please..

grin.gif

To whom? I've never made a SINGLE troll  thread. Some of ya'll just open threads that ain't meant for yall, then get mad at me because I don't know you and didn't know how to appeal to you when I wasn't even talking to you in the first place..  Please, by all means, since I'm so known for all of my useless thread... point one out. PLEASE link me to a thread where I was trolling.. please..

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif

The cats that are mad over trolls are the ones that take the internet too serious.
Not even. It's just that there's a place for everything. I think that's the big picture here..  I'm as big of an #%+ hole as the rest of ya'll. But sometimes that !%@! ain't called for. And it's really inconvenient when trolls bother other users when people are trying to be for real about a topic. I see no reason why we should get rid of trolling.. it's +%!*+++ hilarious in context
grin.gif
... but it should be contained. I made a thread the other day about valuing your mother while she's still alive, and certain faceless and nameless dweebs just couldn't resist the urge to self promote and be fools. It didn't effect me or rile me up at all, but it's just not called for. I guess there will always be architects and there will always be graffiti artists. Whether or not you consider it art has more to do with the context than the actual painting. I'm only asking that ya'll graffiti the barn and not the home next to it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aside fromn how unfunny that was, that @%#$ is racist too..  butwhatever man...  some people just ain't mature enough to "get it"..
That $%%$ aint racist. I found it hilarious
laugh.gif
I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif

The cats that are mad over trolls are the ones that take the internet too serious.
Not even. It's just that there's a place for everything. I think that's the big picture here..  I'm as big of an #%+ hole as the rest of ya'll. But sometimes that !%@! ain't called for. And it's really inconvenient when trolls bother other users when people are trying to be for real about a topic. I see no reason why we should get rid of trolling.. it's +%!*+++ hilarious in context
grin.gif
... but it should be contained. I made a thread the other day about valuing your mother while she's still alive, and certain faceless and nameless dweebs just couldn't resist the urge to self promote and be fools. It didn't effect me or rile me up at all, but it's just not called for. I guess there will always be architects and there will always be graffiti artists. Whether or not you consider it art has more to do with the context than the actual painting. I'm only asking that ya'll graffiti the barn and not the home next to it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aside fromn how unfunny that was, that @%#$ is racist too..  butwhatever man...  some people just ain't mature enough to "get it"..
laugh.gif
I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif

grin.gif

Ask and you shall receive...

http://niketalk.com/topic/270788?page=1

The real reason for that thread had nothing to do with what you made it out to be.
grin.gif

grin.gif

The real reason for that thread had nothing to do with what you made it out to be.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif
I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif

At times it is funny, but then again, I've been banned for telling some asian dude the inside of his hat smelled like shrimp fried lice... which is also hilarious.... so that must not be the deciding factor on what is or isn't racist. I mean, unless it is. Cuz I mean hell, Klan members would wear clown noses if the acceptability of racism was predicated on lulz....  then no one would complain.. cuz it's funny.

laugh.gif
I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif

At times it is funny, but then again, I've been banned for telling some asian dude the inside of his hat smelled like shrimp fried lice... which is also hilarious.... so that must not be the deciding factor on what is or isn't racist. I mean, unless it is. Cuz I mean hell, Klan members would wear clown noses if the acceptability of racism was predicated on lulz....  then no one would complain.. cuz it's funny.

grin.gif

grin.gif

That's not trolling, that's an inside joke you were left out of. That's this:  "Some of ya'll just open threads that ain't meant for yall, then get mad at me because I don't know you and didn't know how to appeal to you when I wasn't even talking to you in the first place.."

Trolling would be.... "Hey, look at my girl! She's pretty. IDC what you think!"

My thread was more like "OK, ya'll had ya;ll jokes... but this is my comeback joke".

Truth is, ya'll just be on my ****.

grin.gif

grin.gif

That's not trolling, that's an inside joke you were left out of. That's this:  "Some of ya'll just open threads that ain't meant for yall, then get mad at me because I don't know you and didn't know how to appeal to you when I wasn't even talking to you in the first place.."

My thread was more like "OK, ya'll had ya;ll jokes... but this is my comeback joke".

laugh.gif
I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

laugh.gif
I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

So what I said ain't true?
laugh.gif
.. ya'll be killing me... I'm logging off. Ya'll win..

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

laugh.gif
I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

So what I said ain't true?
laugh.gif
.. ya'll be killing me... I'm logging off. Ya'll win..

That's not trolling, that's an inside joke you were left out of.
Are you dumb? How was I left out when I clearly just stated, "The real reason for that thread had nothing to do with what you made it out to be"?

when I wasn't even talking to you in the first place.."
...You're posting on an open message board.

So, wouldn't saying, "Hey, look at my girl! She has a gap. IDC what you think!", be trolling, as well?

You were just fishing for attention.

Truth is, people just call out your lameness.

That's not trolling, that's an inside joke you were left out of.
Are you dumb? How was I left out when I clearly just stated, "The real reason for that thread had nothing to do with what you made it out to be"?

when I wasn't even talking to you in the first place.."
...You're posting on an open message board.

So, wouldn't saying, "Hey, look at my girl! She has a gap. IDC what you think!", be trolling, as well?

You were just fishing for attention.

Truth is, people just call out your lameness.

laugh.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aside fromn how unfunny that was, that @%#$ is racist too..  but
whatever man...  some people just ain't mature enough to "get it"..
That %%%* aint racist. I found it hilarious
laugh.gif
I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif

Racist?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aside fromn how unfunny that was, that @%#$ is racist too..  but
whatever man...  some people just ain't mature enough to "get it"..
That %%%* aint racist. I found it hilarious
laugh.gif
I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif

Racist?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How come in most didn't read gifs the race of the person is black.
Why is that?
thinking%20man.jpg

Back
Top Bottom