5 Ways to Stop Trolls from Killing the Internet

How come in most didn't read gifs the race of the person is black.
Why is that?
thinking%20man.jpg

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Truth is, ya'll just be on my ****.
Truth is, people just call out your lameness.

For lack of a more wordy response, "You could swallow a bag of sailor sausage if that's how you feel cuz on the G ain't nan one of you dweebs got what it takes to say that *@%* to my face, on BOTTOM. so you better stick to that internet *@%* you good at #+$"

And That's all I have to say about that.

For lack of a more wordy response, "You could swallow a bag of sailor sausage if that's how you feel cuz on the G ain't nan one of you dweebs got what it takes to say that *@%* to my face, on BOTTOM. so you better stick to that internet *@%* you good at #+$"

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Murda He

Murda Me is hoping you'll make the realization that the only reason you're acting so tough and even still participating in that exchange is because of anonymity + a large group setting.

Murda Me is hoping you'll make the realization that the only reason you're acting so tough and even still participating in that exchange is because of anonymity + a large group setting.

i dont usually take the internet too seriously but i %@*+@* hate trolls

in a perfect world someone would develop some kind of troll block software or at the very least some kind of firefox add on, but since every forum/site is different, its not gonna happen

i dont usually take the internet too seriously but i %@*+@* hate trolls

in a perfect world someone would develop some kind of troll block software or at the very least some kind of firefox add on, but since every forum/site is different, its not gonna happen

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Aware.

But in no way have I displayed any e-thuggery.

If anything, he's the one trying to come of hard over the internet with his "ain't nan one of you dweebs got what it takes to say that *@%* to my face, on BOTTOM."
laugh.gif

That's what people come to when they have no other rebuttal.

Aware.

If anything, he's the one trying to come of hard over the internet with his "ain't nan one of you dweebs got what it takes to say that *@%* to my face, on BOTTOM."
laugh.gif

roll.gif

#2 and #4 are the best if you have your own forum or site with a comment section. They key is having mods that care though and I honestly believe there'd be little to no trolls if you had to pay a certain amount to comment on certain things or be a member of a forums unless in real life trolls are rich.

roll.gif

#2 and #4 are the best if you have your own forum or site with a comment section. They key is having mods that care though and I honestly believe there'd be little to no trolls if you had to pay a certain amount to comment on certain things or be a member of a forums unless in real life trolls are rich.

Aware.

laugh.gif

If someone takes the time to write out a response, it'd be nice to expect input.  You know, build off a real discussion every once and a while.

The 'didn't read' gif was hilarious, no question about that, but it's only lulz.  And lulz derails any possible discussion, unless followed up with an actual response.

He did let his emotions get the best of him though.

Aware.

laugh.gif

If someone takes the time to write out a response, it'd be nice to expect input.  You know, build off a real discussion every once and a while.

The 'didn't read' gif was hilarious, no question about that, but it's only lulz.  And lulz derails any possible discussion, unless followed up with an actual response.

He did let his emotions get the best of him though.

Back
Top Bottom