proof?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bi polarness aside, dude delivered

Great album.

Def not better than GRODT. Game gets a bit repetitive through out the album. And I always felt like the features and producers shined more on this album than he did.

Great album.

Def not better than GRODT. Game gets a bit repetitive through out the album. And I always felt like the features and producers shined more on this album than he did.

Good album but there's like 3-5 songs that I just can't get into.
GRODT >>>>>>TD

Good album but there's like 3-5 songs that I just can't get into.
GRODT >>>>>>TD

it seems like its been longer than 5 years...good album though...joint w/ Mary J is 
pimp.gif

I don't mess with Game anymore but this album will always be definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

I don't mess with Game anymore but this album will always be definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Both were great but GRODT > The Documentary. Disappointed in his past two albums though

Both were great but GRODT > The Documentary. Disappointed in his past two albums though

Damn it's been five years?! I still remember rushing early in the morning to target to get the limited copy. I got the last one too.
laugh.gif
It might not be considered a hip-hop classic but it's definitely a West Coast classic IMO.

Damn it's been five years?! I still remember rushing early in the morning to target to get the limited copy. I got the last one too.
laugh.gif
It might not be considered a hip-hop classic but it's definitely a West Coast classic IMO.

Don't Need Your Love is my fav. track on this disc. The beat is just too smooth. Def. a classic album, too bad he's corny as hell now.

Don't Need Your Love is my fav. track on this disc. The beat is just too smooth. Def. a classic album, too bad he's corny as hell now.

Back
Top Bottom