5 Years Later.... this album is still as nice as it was the day it released

My favorite Game album
smokin.gif
Still gets a lot of play from me.

Put you on the game :X

The beat for Dreams
eek.gif

I can't listent to GRODT all the way through anymore w/o skipping tracks.

I can listen to The Documentary all the way through.

Documentary > GRODT.

Documentary > GRODT.

grodt = the documentary... good debut for the time it dropped... listen back years later and its worthless...

grodt = the documentary... good debut for the time it dropped... listen back years later and its worthless...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Documentary > GRODT.
Yea...but that's cause that album was literally played front to back at even parties
laugh.gif

Just for the sheer impact it made when it got dropped, there is no way in hell anyone can say Doc>>>Grodt...I don't think we will ever see a GRODT again in terms of an album coming out and just shutting the game down.  Carter III almost did it but it didn't have the reach of Grodt.

Documentary > GRODT.
Yea...but that's cause that album was literally played front to back at even parties
laugh.gif

Just for the sheer impact it made when it got dropped, there is no way in hell anyone can say Doc>>>Grodt...I don't think we will ever see a GRODT again in terms of an album coming out and just shutting the game down.  Carter III almost did it but it didn't have the reach of Grodt.

Neither 50 or Game are super lyrical or creative with their words, but at least 50 had creativity and catchy songs on GRODT.  Game on the other hand enlisted every top producer in the industry to help cover up his repetitiveness.  That and him trying to shout out a bunch of people he didn't know at the time and for damn sure wouldn't want to know him given the opportunity.

Neither 50 or Game are super lyrical or creative with their words, but at least 50 had creativity and catchy songs on GRODT.  Game on the other hand enlisted every top producer in the industry to help cover up his repetitiveness.  That and him trying to shout out a bunch of people he didn't know at the time and for damn sure wouldn't want to know him given the opportunity.

Documentary > GRODT.
exactly.

i can't remember a song other than Wanksta after PIMP

Documentary > GRODT.
exactly.

i can't remember a song other than Wanksta after PIMP

"Dreams" >>>>>>>>>>>

But nah chill.. GRODT is way better. By alot...

This is an excellent (Maybe reaching) alum...

"Dreams" >>>>>>>>>>>

But nah chill.. GRODT is way better. By alot...

This is an excellent (Maybe reaching) alum...

Back
Top Bottom