Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Beans is too stupid to see he is a pawn in 50 and Jay's chess game
/THREAD

thats all that needs to be said, no need for yall to write a eassy on some BS

Pawn or not, if it puts him in a better position TODAY, than he was yesterday, why not rock with it.

Maybe he is a pawn in 50's game. But it's also a good look for him to be @%++%%$ with 50. Seeing as how he wasn't really doing #*#+ a month ago.

It's business. For everyone involved. Who cares about being a pawn. We all play pawn sometime. Would you rather be a rich pawn, or a broke king? Few people start the game as KINGS. You just need to make that pawn status work for you until you work your way up.

No shame in that in my opinion.

Track was straight to me.
See my dude always has his thinkin' cap on...props
Thats a short term gain though. Being a pawn for short term gain makes you look like a sucka in the long term after the benefits wear off, because really, how long are pawns kept around once they are no longer beneficial? Thinking cap must be restricting the blood flow to the brain.

Slow down Slick. You might not have a thinking cap at all. At least not one that anyone has noticed.

So let me guess. You're a king? You're not a pawn. You don't work FOR someone? You're not a soldier. More often than not, we're all soldiers. Until we work our way up to general. Pawns aren't expendable when they prove themselves to be irreplaceable. Then they become Bishops, Knights etc. But I guess you don't know anything about that.

If you were as smart as you think you are, you would have read what I said. No shame in being a pawn today until you work your way to being a King. Now it's about what Beans does with this. But TODAY, rocking with 50, is not a bad look for Beans.

Cats like to talk about the "long term", but nothing is promised tomorrow. Long terms goals are cool, but you live for TODAY.

If you live at all.....
We'll just wait and see how this particular situation plays out then.

BTW, a pawn is someone that is tricked into doing something that they think is beneficial for them when it is really ONLY beneficial to the puppet master.

AT THE LEAST, what you need to be is someone who is used by the puppet master to further their cause, but at the same time, benefiting your situation. BeanieSigel is made to look like a chump.

sick.gif

Song goes oh so hard. Beanie spazzin
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Ima keep my opinion to myself (for the most part)

but i will say this, time will tell who wins this "chess match"

I put my money on Jay. btw Illphilip good points, but "Would you rather be a rich pawn, or a broke king?" I think i would choose the broke king.

Beans is more of a pawn with Jay than 50.

This is not even debatable the evidence is overwhelming.

I swear some of you dudes have more faith in Jay than you're DAM SELF!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I put my money on Jay. btw Illphilip good points, but "Would you rather be a rich pawn, or a broke king?" I think i would choose the broke king.

You must be stupid. A broke king? Is there even such a thing?
roll.gif

What kind of power does a "broke king" have?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

roll.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Beans is more of a pawn with Jay than 50.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Beans is too stupid to see he is a pawn in 50 and Jay's chess game
/THREAD

thats all that needs to be said, no need for yall to write a eassy on some BS

Pawn or not, if it puts him in a better position TODAY, than he was yesterday, why not rock with it.

Maybe he is a pawn in 50's game. But it's also a good look for him to be @%++%%$ with 50. Seeing as how he wasn't really doing #*#+ a month ago.

It's business. For everyone involved. Who cares about being a pawn. We all play pawn sometime. Would you rather be a rich pawn, or a broke king? Few people start the game as KINGS. You just need to make that pawn status work for you until you work your way up.

No shame in that in my opinion.

Track was straight to me.
See my dude always has his thinkin' cap on...props
Thats a short term gain though. Being a pawn for short term gain makes you look like a sucka in the long term after the benefits wear off, because really, how long are pawns kept around once they are no longer beneficial? Thinking cap must be restricting the blood flow to the brain.

Slow down Slick. You might not have a thinking cap at all. At least not one that anyone has noticed.

So let me guess. You're a king? You're not a pawn. You don't work FOR someone? You're not a soldier. More often than not, we're all soldiers. Until we work our way up to general. Pawns aren't expendable when they prove themselves to be irreplaceable. Then they become Bishops, Knights etc. But I guess you don't know anything about that.

If you were as smart as you think you are, you would have read what I said. No shame in being a pawn today until you work your way to being a King. Now it's about what Beans does with this. But TODAY, rocking with 50, is not a bad look for Beans.

Cats like to talk about the "long term", but nothing is promised tomorrow. Long terms goals are cool, but you live for TODAY.

If you live at all.....
We'll just wait and see how this particular situation plays out then.

BTW, a pawn is someone that is tricked into doing something that they think is beneficial for them when it is really ONLY beneficial to the puppet master.

That last line. But isn't that the position that ANYONE who has a job or a boss is in? Aren't you ultimately working for someone else's greatergain? Sure, you benefit (as Beans will), but ultimately it's the man up top who stands the most to gain. How many people really have complete ownership ofsomething where they aren't ultimately working for someone else's gain?

And you say ONLY, but Beans does have something to gain from this alliance. Are you debating that?

Beans was in that position with Jay. And he still is. Not sure what makes him such a chump. But it's all good. We'll agree to disagree. It'sFriday. I shouldn't even be sober right now.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

roll.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

The way im interpreting it is that i would be a broke king who stuck to his convictions. Im not one to play myself and who i am as a person for a few dollars.If yall cant see what im sayin then, O well.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Don't get how people is claimin Beans is a pawn... He's a grown ++@ man that is now in a position to make music and feed his family... Of course he has a problem with Jay so he goin speak his piece as he should... 50 knowing the situation better than any of us is of course gonna ride with Beans... I guess you guys would rather him go to some tiny label and attempt to throw shots @ Jay ala Cam'ron and make ZERO noise in the process?? He would be a fool to do the exact same ##%+... He made a power move and cats is mad @ that, if ANYthing Beans is the one playin chess...

50 didn't break up Dip Set, Cam doin the same type ##%+ Jay Z was doin is what broke up Dip Set... If Cam was honest with his people they would STILL be togeather... Now Jim & Juelz is eatin better than Cam, so if anything he did them a huge favor, cause it aint like he's moving units anyway...
the same way i was looking at things
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom