50 CENT COMES AT LIL'WAYNE IN RESPONSE

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Never said it was a good album, I said wayne fell off after it. The thing is, he was never that nice to begin with, he just managed to get even worse
laugh.gif

Inverse relationship between his talent and his popularity, like a lot (most) rappers. Once you "make it" you start putting out trash since it doesn't matter anymore. When you still hungry and need to eat, you are putting out your best work.
maybe not every track but:
Carter 1&2
Dedication series
Drought series
couple tracks off Drought 6

If that ain't nice, you lying to yourself
laugh.gif

50 still is slacking for someone who made the classic though. He too fell off after that.
Curtis was a fail and Massacre was a let down

None of those are nice.

I've been listening to hip hop for a long time. When I listen to music, I actually care about lyrics, not like the average wayne fan (young teen or female)that just wants to hear a catchy beat or a nice hook. I look for music that is entertaining and takes talent to produce.

That is not lil wayne. His rhymes are basic and boring, his flow is wack, his subject matter is predictable and dull, I don't even find any of his songscatchy. I guess that's expected when you go from listening to all the golden era classics to a guy just out to make money.

That's not really the problem though. People like soulja boy for example are horrible, but they know their role. They are just out to make quick money offkids who don't know any better then fade off. This is the problem with wayne. He actually goes so far as to say "Best Rapper Alive". The sad partis all the hip hop noobies then buy into this, and you get people arguing with you that wayne is GOAT or top 3 or top 5, whatever.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

You didn't like C1 MidEast?
It's tolerable, unlike the newer stuff he's put out. I wouldn't say I like it though. It was nothing special. 6-7/10 IMO

The way I think about it is why should I listen to C1 when I got Illmatic, The Infamous, 36 Chambers etc etc etc and all of those are timeless 10/10 albums.
pimp.gif

Lil wayne's not gonna battle rap this dude... too much to risk.

The best way to win a war, is to not fight

fif is dead, his single sucked so he pushed the album back, now he a new single (which is garbage produced by has-been producer) and its gonna flop too!!!

Originally Posted by gunnascott

50 is mad salty. I guess he won't go down w/o a fight. To bad the guy hes dissing is impervious to beef.
QFT
what you got on the dude that shot himself, kissed a man, had a reported ghostwriter at some point, admits to his drug problems AND THEN goes on to sell amillion.

The way I think about it is why should I listen to C1 when I got Illmatic, The Infamous, 36 Chambers etc etc etc and all of those are timeless 10/10 albums.

laugh.gif
, I hear ya. The only 2 tracks on C1 that I can listen to at any given time are BMJR and Bring It Back.

I like how EVERY 50 thread gotta be a long discussion/debate. Anyways, new 50 interview. Shade 45. Here's something ya'll can talk about now.

"And now you got 808's & Heartbreaks ... a whole love record. That's anR&B album."

laugh.gif
Fif has the realest interviews in Hip-Hop.

^ I agree there, I don't even consider kanye a hip hop artist, atleast not anymore. Another example of a lame who gets slurped up by NT down to copying hisclothing.
smh.gif

After that interview, 50 is plain salty. He still mad he came in second
laugh.gif

(Ye' is that dude; quit worrying about his lifestyle)

i'm sorry but when you got dudes praising vinnie p as the next best thing your opinion comes off as just anti mainstream

i just dont like how people dismiss mainstream talent, just because its on the radio...
wayne was killing those sqad up tapes - hell he even had okayplayer fans saying he bodied black thought on "star" - and you know how bad it can geton that forum

Wayne can rap and came up with an original flow after struggling to find himself - has he fallen off yes, but he has also become a superstar in the process andstill shows glimpses of old wayne

50 wont be ending anyones career

Anybody find it funny that people are rooting for Curtis, right after they the same people who wish he die when he was against cam'ron and kanye??

i guess thats NT for ya

Spot Rusherz wrote:
Power Of A Dollar wasn't a mixtape
laugh.gif

it pretty much was. it never made any money and it was never released because homie got shot. so it is pretty much a mixtape.

Its shade 45....this @%@+ might as well be Fox News.
laugh.gif

Wayne been putting out records since he was a lil kid, and 50 talk about consistency? Wayne has already maintained a longer legacy than 50 has just by beingrelevant RIGHT NOW. 50 on the other hand is losing his relevance, his best work is behind him.

I don't mind 50s music but this bully persona @%@+ isn't gonna sell him records.or build him a legacy.
smh.gif

Ye and Wayne definitely need to respond to this dude...thats what he wants though.

And you can call Wayne a junkie, but how many great performers were?
laugh.gif
He wasn't too much of a junkie for puttin in all the work he has.
eyes.gif

maaaan 50 known for ending careers. thats y wayne and his crew said that one diss was old. 50 dont care, wayne should of known better. wayne is lame nowanyways

Originally Posted by flossb15

Anybody find it funny that people are rooting for Curtis, right after they the same people who wish he die when he was against cam'ron and kanye??

i guess thats NT for ya
cosign.

Originally Posted by flossb15

i'm sorry but when you got dudes praising vinnie p as the next best thing your opinion comes off as just anti mainstream

i just dont like how people dismiss mainstream talent, just because its on the radio...
wayne was killing those sqad up tapes - hell he even had okayplayer fans saying he bodied black thought on "star" - and you know how bad it can get on that forum

Wayne can rap and came up with an original flow after struggling to find himself - has he fallen off yes, but he has also become a superstar in the process and still shows glimpses of old wayne

i guess thats NT for ya

Links ?

50 only got Ja because Ja stopped making hit records....50 said Ja was always singing and did the same thing
laugh.gif

48 laws of power FTW
laugh.gif

NTers hate to give Wayne any kind of props
laugh.gif
to say he can't rap is crazy. Dude is the hottest rapper in the game right now and 50 isn't evenrelevant anymore. His career ain't going NOWHERE. I'll put money on that. Wayne can end 50s career if executed properly

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Fif.

Dude is just going at Wayne, because that's what he does everytime he's about to drop an album. Create all these beefs to get hype.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Fif being more popular worldwide.

Who cares?

Who's really checking for Fif/G-Unit anymore?

Fif likes to talk numbers and whatnot, but 'Ye outsold Fif the last go around, and I don't really think Fif is going to do Wayne type numbers with thisalbum.

For better or for worse, Wayne is at the top, or near the top of the game right now in popularity.

Like some dude said in the other thread, the only reason Fifty is claiming 'he's back,' is he's basically acknowledging that he fell off.

Carter 3 is trash you say?

Massacre
sick.gif
sick.gif
Piggy Bank has got to go down as one of the corniest and whackest diss tracks,ever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rare23

Originally Posted by gunnascott

50 is mad salty. I guess he won't go down w/o a fight. To bad the guy hes dissing is impervious to beef.
QFT
what you got on the dude that shot himself, kissed a man, had a reported ghostwriter at some point, admits to his drug problems AND THEN goes on to sell a million.
ignorance always comes on top in the realm of hip hop(as a whole)
ohwell.gif
, just gotta understand the beast we all created
ohwell.gif

I just never would have imagined "brothers on the down low" being acceptable
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom