50 CENT COMES AT LIL'WAYNE IN RESPONSE

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Can someone tell me who career he murdered who's career wasnt already going down the drain.

Cam'ron....

smh.gif
....i swear people ALWAYS get it twisted as if 50 killed Cam. 50's wack +%! didn't do #*@+ to Cam. Funeral Music? Really?

Cam KILLED Cam. When he beefed with Jay, that was when he started to go down hill. All the Roc fans that used to mess with Cam all of a sudden took sideslike some %#%**@! and didn't mess with Cam no more.

People have short term memory i swear. When CURRRTTTIIISSSSSSS came out, wasn't no one saying 50 was winning. Everyone was saying how much more funnyCam's joint was. Only thing that was good on Funeral Music was when 50 said, "Computers putin...bloopity bloopity"

It's just at around the same time, Cam supposedly got punched by Tru Life and THEN the whole Dipset fall out came about, and Cam went MIA that peoplethink, "oh well 50 ended his career."

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Can someone tell me who career he murdered who's career wasnt already going down the drain.

Cam'ron....
smh.gif
....i swear people ALWAYS get it twisted as if 50 killed Cam. 50's wack +%! didn't do #*@+ to Cam. Funeral Music? Really?

Cam KILLED Cam. When he beefed with Jay, that was when he started to go down hill. All the Roc fans that used to mess with Cam all of a sudden took sides like some %#%**@! and didn't mess with Cam no more.

People have short term memory i swear. When CURRRTTTIIISSSSSSS came out, wasn't no one saying 50 was winning. Everyone was saying how much more funny Cam's joint was. Only thing that was good on Funeral Music was when 50 said, "Computers putin...bloopity bloopity"

It's just at around the same time, Cam supposedly got punched by Tru Life and THEN the whole Dipset fall out came about, and Cam went MIA that people think, "oh well 50 ended his career."

where is cam at now?

50 deaded him
laugh.gif

(I'm a cam fan BTW)

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Cam'ron....
smh.gif

Cam KILLED Cam. When he beefed with Jay, that was when he started to go down hill. All the Roc fans that used to mess with Cam all of a sudden took sides like some %#%**@! and didn't mess with Cam no more.

People have short term memory i swear. When CURRRTTTIIISSSSSSS came out, wasn't no one saying 50 was winning. Everyone was saying how much more funny Cam's joint was. Only thing that was good on Funeral Music was when 50 said, "Computers putin...bloopity bloopity"

It's just at around the same time, Cam supposedly got punched by Tru Life and THEN the whole Dipset fall out came about, and Cam went MIA that people think, "oh well 50 ended his career."
where is cam at now?

50 deaded him
laugh.gif

(I'm a cam fan BTW)

Just because cam fell off doesn't mean 50 did it. Like dude said, cam killed cam.

After dipset fell apart dude just went MIA. Doesn't mean if he came back tomorrow he wouldn't still have a fanbase and move records. No doubt dude wasthe most talented one in the group and his beef with 50 was nothing career ending. If anything, cam came harder.

Cam's CotC days > Anything 50 has ever and will ever put out, including GRODT and Power of the Dollar. Shame how much he fell off, who knew back thenCam could actually spit ?

I mean, even mase was spitting decently... maybe working with Big L just makes everyone that much better, but I doubt 50 could ever be on the same track assomeone like Big L and not stand out like a female playing linebacker in an NFL game.

If anything CotC is underated.

Also, if you wanna talk solo wise, CoF took more raw rap talent than GRODT. Sure, GRODT might be the better album because of the beats and popularity, butverse for verse, rhyme, flow, meaning side by side ? CoF by a landslide.

Why are we even talking about who is better now. Point is, 50 didn't kill cam's career. Like I said, If cam came back tommorow and dropped his albumnext week, it will still sell heavy and he will get a lot of buzz back.

Last time I checked, dead career means that you can't sell anymore. Hardly true for Cam.

Cam would do numbers but not heavily
grin.gif

Hopefully he got Jay a nice Xmas gift for plat plaque
grin.gif

GRODT > this list

He would probably do gold at the least. Sure, not a lot compared to weezy or 50.

Still, a man with a "dead" career should not be able to even sell gold. Not to mention sales are bad in general right now.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

He would probably do gold at the least. Sure, not a lot compared to weezy or 50.

Still, a man with a "dead" career should not be able to even sell gold. Not to mention HIP HOP sales are bad in general right now.

hip hop fans don't really buy albums, well at least the "internet fans" "underground heads"
grin.gif

Cam is good enough for gold, too lazy to go plat
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

Curtis album never happened. It went "Get Rich or Die Tryin", then came "The Massacre". Godfather I and II...Once again Curtis never happened....Godfather III

And once again Curtis moved 9 Million copies...

The album still was trash, but thats the argument 50 cent loves to make and trained fans to make, not album quality
grin.gif

*yahoo finance*
2007's Curtis reached #2 Pop and #2 R&B/Hip-hop, selling more than five million copies worldwide

I'm not a fan of 50....I'm just stating the facts. Album quality, funny you bring that up. How many quality albums has Wayne dropped? 50 has GRODT, andback when G-Unit was hot, every mixtape they dropped was hot. Wayne just spits basura over nice beats and teeny boppers go crazy.

What does too lazy mean ?

If anything, the harder he spits the less he will sell. If he goes hard like the CotC days it will alienate the majority of his fans who just want an albumfilled with catchy songs. If he's lazy and just focuses on making decent hooks with good beats like dipset did, he might just sell plat.

It's all about hip-pop now, that's what's hot and what sells; word to wayne, 50 and recently, eminem.

Still, a man with a "dead" career should not be able to even sell gold. Not to mention sales are bad in general right now.

No way in hell Cam is going gold in this day and age. I think he would be in the 200-300k range (if that).

If anything, the harder he spits the less he will sell. If he goes hard like the CotC days it will alienate the majority of his fans who just want an album filled with catchy songs. If he's lazy and just focuses on making decent hooks with good beats like dipset did, he might just sell plat.

It's all about hip-pop now, that's what's what and what sells; word to wayne, 50 and recently, eminem.

the work ethic, sticking with one label, etc...

its up to the artist to balance hooks and "Hard core gangsta" verses
grin.gif

wayne,50, and em have made some good music. You want Illmatic and what not, thats the artist first album; of course they sound hungry then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

If anything, the harder he spits the less he will sell. If he goes hard like the CotC days it will alienate the majority of his fans who just want an album filled with catchy songs. If he's lazy and just focuses on making decent hooks with good beats like dipset did, he might just sell plat.

It's all about hip-pop now, that's what's what and what sells; word to wayne, 50 and recently, eminem.

the work ethic, sticking with one label, etc...

its up to the artist to balance hooks and "Hard core gangsta" verses
grin.gif

wayne,50, and em have made some good music. You want Illmatic and what not, thats the artist first album; of course they sound hungry then
laugh.gif

Not all about "hardcore gangsta verses"; I just want good lyrics. Look at Blu for example or Rawkus or early Common, hell even Nas.

Not expecting Illmatic from cam, but no reason why he shouldn't atleast make an effort to make a good album.

No way in hell Cam is going gold in this day and age. I think he would be in the 200-300k range (if that).
I think he would still manage because he has tons of fan boys and the anticipation of him coming back and everything. He's been gone for agood while now. A little good publicity stunt (like coming back at 50 or Jones) and marketing can make it happen.

Normally artists come back from breaks to sell well, even though most of the time that album they come back with is not that good.

COTC is so !%##%% overrated.

You can't compare ANYTHING Cam has done in his career to GRODT...
QFT
I mean I understand its the cool thing to hate on 50 right now but come on.
Really? Now ya'll just gonna say GRODT is in the same league as some subpar mediocre $%%$?
Gimme A Break

and this "diss" wasn't really a diss
Knowing 50 the real track will be on the album.
I'm lookin forward to it, hopefully he doesn't dissapoint

eyes.gif
YDBoUnCe wrote:

COTC is so !%##%% overrated.

You can't compare ANYTHING Cam has done in his career to GRODT...
QFT
I mean I understand its the cool thing to hate on 50 right now but come on.
Really? Now ya'll just gonna say GRODT is in the same league as some subpar mediocre $%%$?
Gimme A Break

and this "diss" wasn't really a diss
Knowing 50 the real track will be on the album.
I'm lookin forward to it, hopefully he doesn't dissapoint

Calling Cam's work with CotC and the CoF album "subpar mediocre $%%$" is flat out stupid.

Do me a favor and post up 50's best verse on GRODT.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

musically cam has stuff on par wit grodt... just not the same impact...

Best way to put it.
I agree, not the same impact, but I hate when people just ignore cam's older works, which are piff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

this wasn't even directed and wayne but the song is pffery , i don't know why people still hate fif, sure this isn't as good as grodt, but seriously who's making music right now....

you can bump wayne all you want, but i'd rather listen to gun story's all day, then lkisten to a man make love songs bout other men and kising his daddy, thats real talk....

thats not real talk
laugh.gif

this track is not piffery ; no one is hating on 50, he just bitter and salty dude right now (losing to Ye' does that
smokin.gif
). Attacking Wayne out the blue is very childish to say the least.

NT hates Wayne like he stole their girl

what love songs? Lollipop was one song out of 16
grin.gif
, every body bouncedto that track, have fun sometime
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom